Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alcohol

Charles

i was just wondering does alcohol kills brain cells? Also if you to talk about alcohol or like to talk about your alcohol story This threads for you. :)

Schrodinger

i was just wondering does alcohol kills brain cells? Also if you to talk about alcohol or like to talk about your alcohol story This threads for you. :)

Here's a site with all the answers: ALCOHOL'S DAMAGING EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN

does any carrie fan even drink?

I'd be surprise it they didn't, from the last batch of photos posted we know Carrie drinks beer, but it looks like Coors. I can't believe a Canadian would let his wife drink that swill. I drink a little. Never more than one beer or margarita or wine cooler, and that is not very often. And it has to be good beer; I usually drink Guinness or Sam Adams, not the Coors, Bud any other yuck I do like a shot of Baily's in hot chocolate in the winter as a night cap.

buckeyecarriefan

Like any good single young man of Irish and German decent, I love alcohol. Especially whiskey, and ESPECIALLY Jack Daniels.

My problem is it's too expensive so I end up drinking cheap beer. As long as it gets me drunk and I have a good time though I don't really care what I'm drinking.

Charles

Like any good single young man of Irish and German decent, I love alcohol. Especially whiskey, and ESPECIALLY Jack Daniels.

My problem is it's too expensive so I end up drinking cheap beer. As long as it gets me drunk and I have a good time though I don't really care what I'm drinking.

have you lost your brain cells or memory from it?

buckeyecarriefan

Just the nights where I pass out on the couch and don't remember how I got there. I'm still too young for the major effects to happen.

But the way I look at it, yes it can cause problems. Yes it can hurt your brain cells and your liver. But I don't care. I have one life to live, and there's no use living to be 100 and being bored my entire life doing it. I would rather go out young and having fun.

Besides, studies have shown that a beer a day is actually good for you. Flushes out your kidneys, helps get some of the bad stuff out. If you know how to drink in moderation(a few here and there, with the occasional big fun night) then you'll be just fine.

Schrodinger

That's one reason I don"t drink whiskey, as the cheapest I like is Glenlivet. Don't buy cheap beer, the good stuff isn't that expensive, at least go Corona, with the lime of course.

I don't have to worry about that, raising three daughters killed most of mine. Four women, me, a male dog and a male cat - and you know what happened to the dog & cat. Yep, estrogen poising kills more guy brain cells than alcohol - how else do explain being wrapped around their finger. :rolleyes:

carebear4eva

I don't have to worry about that, raising three daughters killed most of mine. Four women, me, a male dog and a male cat - and you know what happened to the dog & cat. Yep, estrogen poising kills more guy brain cells than alcohol - how else do explain being wrapped around their finger. :rolleyes:

This is really cute :)

Charles

That's one reason I don"t drink whiskey, as the cheapest I like is Glenlivet. Don't buy cheap beer, the good stuff isn't that expensive, at least go Corona, with the lime of course.

i didn't think about. i know you went crazy sometime. but i thats what familes do. But they always look out for you though.

Charles

maybe Mike Fisher Drinks Alcohol. Carrie does a favor. Just one time get drunjk and perform on stage. Only once!