Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amanda Knox wins murder appeal, goes free

rainbow1

I was watching it today. It seems that the DNA evidence proved that the black guy did it. And there was no evidence that Amanda or her boyfriend had anything to do with it.

pklongbeach

I always had a strange feeling that she had no real direct connection with the murder itself. And I always felt sorry for her like she was being lynched for being american.
I am glad the nightmare is over for her.

CarrieFan_01

I'm glad she was freed. Is she innocent? I don't know. But there was not nearly enough evidence to convict her of murder. And some evidence had been potentially contaminated, some of it by not being collected right away. I think the right thing was done by letting her go.

carrieguy2

Amanda Knox was totally innocent and was convicted by a prosecutor who was recently convicted of prosecutorial misconduct in another case and in this case made up some satanic ritual theory. she was also villanized in the press, because she was American and actually had a sex life. the jury in Italy is not sequestered or instructed to ignore outside publicity. on appeal it was shown that there was no evidence at all and she and the former boyfriend were actually found to be innocent of all charges. :)

knewman19

Amanda just signed a 4 million dollar book deal.... now I hope she takes this money goes to the european court on human rights and sue the heck out of italy!

and the prosecution is appealing the acquittal to the italian supreme court.... I really hope the court tells them to go jump off a cliff and stop wasting the courts time and italians money.....

carebear4eva

I was watching it today. It seems that the DNA evidence proved that the black guy did it. And there was no evidence that Amanda or her boyfriend had anything to do with it.

Really?

I feel that we can never know all the details in such cases, and hence I won't comment.

knewman19

Really?

I feel that we can never know all the details in such cases, and hence I won't comment.

the man she is talking about had his semen in her body, his bloodly handprint on the pillow underneath her hips and his handprint smeared in her blood on the wall..... there is NO question he committed this crime.

Rudy Guede (the african serving time now for the murder) told a friend on the phone (that the poilce had tapped) after he fled to germany following the murder that Amanda knox was not in the apartment when the murder occured and only says she was now because he got his sentence cut in half.

Also the prosecuters say the time of death is after 11 but phone records and rudy statements and intial examination of the body show the time of death is between 9 and 9:30 and amanda knox has an ailibi till about 9:15 based on computer records and those show her being at her boyfriends.

carrieguy2

Amanda and her boy friend were totally innocent.
i think if she has that much money, after the lawyers take their cut, she is better off staying away from Italy and getting a solid life here.
i hope she does as well as Elizabeth Smart seems to be doing! :)