Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'American Idol' behind the scenes: 'Idol' coaches dish on the Top 13 -- EXCLUSIVE

Naco1776

For ten seasons, American Idol associate music director and arranger Michael Orland and vocal coach and arranger Debra Byrd have been on the front lines with the contestants, from Hollywood week to the grand finale in May. Orland and Byrd work with the wannabe superstars on their respective songs, helping them shine on the big Idol stage and in front of a national TV audience. With the revamped judging panel, “the show feels brand new,” says Orland. “The kids are totally supported every inch of they way.” Adds Byrd, “I love this season because there are So. Many. Excellent. Singers.”

'American Idol' behind the scenes: 'Idol' coaches dish on the Top 13 -- EXCLUSIVE | PopWatch | EW.com

Cathie Wynkoop

I always love to read what goes on behind the scenes, because there is always a whole different perspective to it. I loved reading this!

Thanks, Naco!!!