Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Considering Brad Paisley as a judge???

gaycarebear

Well, this is interesting. A new report is out saying that American Idol is considering Brad Paisley for a judge. Honestly, I don't know why this hasn't happened sooner, with having a country singer, I meant. Country music is such a huge genre of AMERICA, I'm a little shocked it has taken this long for them to think of it. Considering The Voice and Duets having Country judges/mentors, this is a great idea.

Brad Paisley Being Considered for a Judge on American Idol — REPORT | Jason the Gleek

Marie2011

Cool hope it's true. The greatest country singer gotten her start from idol, and it would be totally awesome if her best friend/co-host in country music becomes a judge even if it is just for one year, or so. I don't care as long as Brad and Carrie continue to host the cma awards together.

Cps235

I love me some Brad Paisley! This is a wonderful idea! I really hope Brad sign on as judge! He will be amazing!

opry051008

Brad would be fantastic but I would be surprised if he had the time. In addition to touring CMA's etc., isn't he also doing some tv show?

bigbluegrl23

this gig would make him an even bigger household name. he's just so goofy and funny. it'd be refreshing to have a judge who is such a normal guy. can you imagine him and mariah carey next to eachother? priceless. plus, he and blake can joke with each other about their shows on the cma awards haha
Becca

bs63093

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! oooh if this were to happen the CMA would become a Carrie and Brad stand up! I mean an american idol winner and idol judge hosting the CMAs hahahah too good to be true

bearball49

They are going to have to get someone with a sense of humor, I have always heard MC has a diva attitude to match her pipes. Don't think it will happen but would be too cool for words. Don't like the inference that since they dumped huge bucks on MC, they need a lightweight to fill financially. If that is the case, there are a lot of artists with stalled careers they could get on the cheap.....try Kellie Pickler, at least she is cute and funny. Let the voters decide....the judges are such a joke, they may as well be funny.

pandy

Brad Paisley=American Idol Judge?

Don't Know if this has been posted?

It's been mentioned that Brad Paisley is being considered for American Idol as a judge. Don't know if he has the time as he is on tour until November. Also what if he and Carrie host the CMA awards? Anyway I think Brad would make an excellent choice. They haven't had a country judge yet.

Here is the link
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2012/07/25/fox_executives_eyeing_brad_paisley_for