Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Judges Panel Finalized (Report)

Schrodinger

I'm not into Idol much, but I was going to watch to see how Keith did, but I don't know if my stomach can take Nicki Minaj. I never really listened to her, until Lady A was interviewed and Hillary said she couldn't stop listening to Superbase. I listened to it and is some other Minaj songs, All couldn't think was Hillary had been smoke'n crack. BTW Charles is very funny in the interview if you're interested. 2011 Backstage Interview (American Music Awards) - Lady Antebellum

supercarriefan

Well, at least we have confirmation of the new panel. It was the worst kept secret in entertainment :p.
I'm really looking forward to Keith. I think he will do well judging Idol.
I hope the change in judges prompts a change in Randy's behavior. I really think he is capable of being a good judge, so it's maddening to watch him not do his job properly.
I'll reserve judgement on the panel until we see them in action in January. I'm not a fan of the four judge panel though. However, who knows...it might actually work. I'm trying to be optimistic lol.
I wonder in which order are they going to sit. I would think Mariah and Randy would sit together. Perhaps they will try out different seating arrangements for the auditions to get the right one.