Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Season 11 Live Shows

pklongbeach

Yikes, just saw the video.
Intentionally leaked? Don't know.
Entirely made up for the camera? Don't know.

One hot mess that can easily derail idol? Absolutely!

This is trash at it's best and worst.

I hope we stop hearing the name associated with Carrie soon if this is the direction they intend to go.

We knew there was going to be drama. But this is still a family show. And that was not family. That was self absorbed rich people who think the world revolves around them.

Reality Show Trash.

pklongbeach

btw, weather this was intended or not to go public, I still think Niki is the exact person she is potrayed as here.
She's not that good an actor.
and I thought about it more, and it actually does not serve AI wel at all.
Way too much cursing. I don't think it was meant to go public.
JMO

supercarriefan

If this whole feud is Fox's way of getting publicity for Idol, I think they are going about things the wrong way. People don't watch Idol for judges' drama. They watch for the contestants.
I think that perhaps this whole Nicki Minaj thing isn't working out, and they need to replace her with someone else for the next phase of the competition. I have no interest in watching Nicki and Mariah got at it all season. Plus, I feel bad for Keith and Randy having to listen to it.

pklongbeach

I liked one comment: "They are turning my AI into a Hoarding Honey Boo Boo Housewife"!!

I agree Super, I feel like we're in real trouble here.
We have had a little "charming cursing" from Steven. We have had heated "charming disagreements" by judges. We have had even "mudslinging for the camera" by Paula and Simon. But it was all as a side bit to feed the interest in the contestants.
What we saw in that clip, first of all, can not be erased when they go live and we have to deal with this person that we now know to be compltely innappropriate unprofessional uneducated guetto foul mouthed selfish spoiled..........
The only reason I would ever watch a moment of her with a child is as an example of "what to watch out for in life". And I'm serious about that. I would never watch that with a child who believes that what TV puts out is the way you are to conduct yourself.
I know it was going to be narcicistic and petty to have these two women together but now I know it is much worse than that.
(side note: I really don't hold this against Mariah, I do believe she has earned her stripes and should be treated with respect, but thats just me).
I know now who this woman is and how she conducts herself. And I really don't want to fill my head with her whole way of living. ITs like Jersy Shore. I know what it is but I do not choose to watch it cause I have no respect for it or for the people who participate in it. And that ruins alot for me with AI. I don't really know what they can do short of getting rid of her. But my attitude is kind of, you picked her, you deal with her. But not ME!a

JB172

If this whole feud is Fox's way of getting publicity for Idol, I think they are going about things the wrong way. People don't watch Idol for judges' drama. They watch for the contestants.
I think that perhaps this whole Nicki Minaj thing isn't working out, and they need to replace her with someone else for the next phase of the competition. I have no interest in watching Nicki and Mariah got at it all season. Plus, I feel bad for Keith and Randy having to listen to it.

Someone at MJ's posted the same thing about Minaj and that the show could be looking to just get rid of her and eat the $$$ that they are paying her.

supercarriefan

The sad thing for Nicki is that regardless of what happens she will come out looking like the bad guy in this situation. Mariah has worked long and hard to establish herself in the industry. She has a career that spans over 20 years. Nicki, on the other hand, has been around less than 5 years. Nicki hasn't built up her reputation enough to have her bad behavior tolerated by the public or by anyone for that matter.
Nicki is supposedly putting the blame on the people at Idol for what happened this week: Nicki Minaj Believes Idol Producers are "Fueling" Mariah Carey | American Idol, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj | mjsbigblog
She also went on a Twitter tirade: Nicki Minaj Has A Twitter Meltdown After Mariah Talked to Barbara Walters (VIDEO) | American Idol | mjsbigblog
Mariah claimed on The View via phone today that Nicki threatened to shoot her.
I really think it's time Idol fire Nicki, cut their losses, and find a more mature individual to judge.

Carrieflattsfan

I've never liked Niki or her music, and this solidified it. She doesn't contrubute much of anything to the pop world, yet she's already acting like a spoiled child. I can't stand Mariah, but at least she has the talent and career to back her up. It's pretty clear she was only chosen for ratings; if that's the case. Idol producers deserve to have this backfire on them. I don't say this about many people, but Niki is trashy inside and out. I've been watching Idol on and off for years now, but they just lost me for good. It's all about the antics with these shows. Idol used to be the definitive talent show, and they just keep running themselves deeper into the ground. I'm glad I got to see it at its peak with amazing talent like Carrie, Jordin, Daughtry, Kat, etc. it was a great run, but I'm done here. Thanks for the memories, Idol.

bigbluegrl23

I personally believe no artist has the right to act like a Diva. they do not save the world. they should get over themselves.
Becca

PRGuy79

Such bad behavior wouldn't be tolerated from children - let alone adults! I cannot imagine how the network can go "live" in January with someone who is so volatile at the judging table. Unless they have a 5 to 7 second delay so that she can be "bleeped" - but I'm not even sure that is enough. And I agree with the comments about feeling sorry for Keith for having to be in between all of that bitterness and foul language. That loss of control and ugliness is unbelievable and unacceptable.

Marie2011

now i for one am not a fan of nicki but i have to agree with her when she mention (in an interview that was post here, but in a different thread on how the show could be boring if the judges just say positive thing, and is not completely honest, now i am not familiar with her genre of music, but if she tells people how it is, in a way that is not rude, and/or disrepectful than i'll be content with her as a judge, even though she technically isn't a singer. i mean i am a terrible singer, but even i can tell the difference between good singing, and terrible singing, just don't ask me for any singing tips, or anything of the sort, that would probably be one of the stupidest question a person could ask me, and imo there is no such thing as a stupid question, so that is saying something lol

Watching now because I knew Carrie would be sung...but I hated Devin's version of TH so much...especially knowing how Carrie sings it. Like it was so bad...he seems nice but he may be in trouble..

Smokyiiis

And I on the other hand, really liked his change up on Temporary Home. Before tonight I didn't see a thing in him, but I liked his rendition. Just another twist on an excellent song.