Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Idol Season 11 Live Shows

teesharky

I don't like the idea of Randy Jackson not being a judge. I love him! He is funny and I am used to him being there. lol

It would be weird if he were not there.

supercarriefan

His overuse of the words tight, dawg, baby, etc. annoy me.

I agree. He also gives pretty much the same critiques all the time. He has gone downhill in a big way since Simon left. The nasty judge role doesn't suit Randy. He was much better when he was allowed to be himself instead of having to fill a role.

gaycarebear

I don't like the idea of Randy Jackson not being a judge. I love him! He is funny and I am used to him being there. lol

It would be weird if he were not there.

Really?! He was pretty much useless. He never gave any honest or real critiques. I'm so glad to see him gone from the judges table. Woo!

Claire2004

Really?! He was pretty much useless. He never gave any honest or real critiques. I'm so glad to see him gone from the judges table. Woo!

Me too. At first the "that was pitchy, dawg!" and "for you, for me, for you" comments were hilarious, but after several seasons of the same comments it's no longer amusing lol. Plus those comments were not that helpful to begin with.

supercarriefan

In my opinion, people are getting tired of talent shows by now !

Apparently not lol. Nearly 20 million people tuned into 3 hours worth of Idol programming per week last season. Over 15 million tuned into watch The Voice each week. People aren't tiring of talent shows at all. People just like to complain about them, yet still tune in each week :p.
Talent shows have been around for ages. Just look at Star Search.

Marie2011

Apparently not lol. Nearly 20 million people tuned into 3 hours worth of Idol programming per week last season. Over 15 million tuned into watch The Voice each week. People aren't tiring of talent shows at all. People just like to complain about them, yet still tune in each week :p.
Talent shows have been around for ages. Just look at Star Search.

i for one would like the x factor so much better if the person/group with the lowest number of votes goes home, also to make it not about the judges instead of it being team simon, team demi, team----, team---- why not team red, team blue, team green, team purple, and don't reveal the person that was mentoring the person/group until he/she/they get's eliminated or wins.

opry051008

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Knock Mariah Carey Out at Idol Auditions (Report) (VIDEO) | American Idol, American Idol 12, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj | mjsbigblog

Ugh. I hope they don't milk this feud for all its worth. I want the focus to be on the contestants....and Keith lol....not on these 2 divas.

I'm pretty sure the focus will be on the contestants once AI begins. I think this feud is AI's attempt to keep some focus on themselves because they must be pretty worried about the kind of Nielsen ratings that the Voice is pulling in.

carriecountrystar

Schrodinger

Lol at Keith just sitting there sipping his water while these 2 divas go at it. Poor guy who's gonna be stuck between those 2 the whole season.

That's what I call earning 4 million dollars the hard way. I think the producers should move him out of the middle. Be more interesting if the two were sitting side by side. And Kieth wouldn't get mauled if the two really went at it. SOOO dumb.

carriecountrystar

I wish Idol would just ditch the celebs and instead go for powerful people who work behind the scenes for labels/stars, like producers and such on Idol. That way, maybe they can really groom the contestants for the real industry instead of self-absorbed - attention grabbing celebrities with ulterior motives for signing up. Those two could not be more obsessed with themselves more. Please. I want to be drawn in by contestants, not watching egotistical people try and up each other with their comments. How old are they, again?