Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'American Idol' Winners, Alums Share Randy Jackson Memories

Naco1776

Brooke White (season seven): "Without question, Randy Jackson is the judge who continues to care about the contestants beyond the Idol stage. When the show and tour are done and over and we are all left to ourselves to figure out what to do next, it's an overwhelming and confusing time. I'll never forget that day that I randomly bumped into Randy at the Guitar Center in Sherman Oaks, shortly after my elimination. He spent at least an hour talking to me, offering me his advice and resources. I was stunned by how nice he was! From that moment on, he was there for me, ready to help me make it in the real world. He helped me start my own record label, June Baby Records, introduced me to my management, connected me with an endorsement deal, spent a lot of his own time listening to my songs to help me shape my album High Hopes and Heartbreak and he helped me land my first acting gig. Beyond what Randy has done to help me in my music career, what has always impressed me is how personable and in the moment he is with everyone. He takes time to talk, listen, hug, take pictures and make people feel like they're seriously his best friend. He is not a 'celebrity' kind of celebrity. He is a walking teddy bear. Oh, and he smells amazing, and always has the best shoes. I'm gushing, but he's just the real deal. What more can I say about Randy 'the dawg' Jackson? Love that guy!"

'American Idol' Alums on Randy Jackson

jimshoe

I have a feeling alot of the finale will be about Randy leaving... he'll get his sendoff like Simon did a few years ago.

supercarriefan

I have a feeling alot of the finale will be about Randy leaving... he'll get his sendoff like Simon did a few years ago.

I don't think so. Simon's departure was a season long event that ended with the ridiculous 45 minute send-off in the middle of the finale. Randy might get a small tribute performance or something, but I have a feeling he won't get the same send-off as Simon. Keep in mind he just announced his departure last night when rumors of the entire judging panel being fired were making the rounds.