Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Evening With Carrie Underwood - July 19/20 Blaisdell Arena (Honolulu, HI)

The Nanook

This will be Carrie's first time ever performing in Hawaii. I'm not sure if this was always the tentative plan, but the organizers added a second night to her Hawaii show due to demand for the first night which "sold out in under one hour." Don't think that's ever happened for a Carrie concert before where another show was added, but it helps that she's literally never played this market before. I don't remember if Carrie has ever performed two nights in a row in the same city in general on any of her tours. It looks like the second show is selling decently, but not close enough to selling out that a third night would be needed.

https://www.carrieunderwoodofficial...w-to-first-ever-concert-appearance-in-hawaii/

maddkat

Staff member

GS5LmqJXMAMpGUc

GS5M1AHWkAAaiVG

liz278

Has anyone seen a video of Carrie singing AAG with the little girl? I've seen the beginning of AAG and it stops when she says she is going to have a little girl sing with her

simonplay

Carrie seemed to have a blast at this show. Maybe it was cause it was in Hawaii, not sure, but love to see her have so much fun! We need this energy all the time
I noticed that too! I think that when she play in a new place people tend to appreciate her talent much more, it's new for them. That's what a I love the most when she goes overseas, people see her for the first time and it's really exciting for everybody.