Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Apr 3] 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards (Follow-up Event Discussion)

opry051008

Since the Official thread for this event doesn't seem to be working past page 52, please continue to post in this thread. I will close the other thread. Thx.

carriecountrystar

haha just saw this.

hmm so was looking through all the ACM videos and thought it was quite interesting that miranda fan (that miranda fan that trolls on carrie videos all the time) and taylor fans are bashing carrie on the vid taylor won EOTY and those comments are highest rated.
it's really pissing me off.
carrie was the real winner and THE entertainer and I don't see why they feel the need so be so snarky about this.

opry051008

haha just saw this.

Thanks for someone finally using my new thread. lol!

hmm so was looking through all the ACM videos and thought it was quite interesting that miranda fan (that miranda fan that trolls on carrie videos all the time) and taylor fans are bashing carrie on the vid taylor won EOTY and those comments are highest rated.
it's really pissing me off.
carrie was the real winner and THE entertainer and I don't see why they feel the need so be so snarky about this.

Do you know the saying that goes something like "me thinks they doth protest to much".

They probably hate the idea that the awards came secondary to Carrie and Stephen's performance that night. So they're trying to stir it up. Try not to let it bother you because Carrie may not have ended up with any award that night but in the end... she was the biggest winner. :)

carriecountrystar

ugh I don't know how it got started exactly but carrie name came up and then taylor fan got really defensive so they said a lot of bad-untrue things about carrie so then there were comments back and forth then this troll that ALWAYS trolls on carrie said how sorry he is that taylor fans have to deal with jealous/immature carrie fans -just basically said nasty stuff about us and now it's top rated with another one saying how carrie only has a voice while taylor is an artist.
idk, really trying not to retaliate like I've done before just I'd hate for people to see the nasty comments about us fans and make a bad name for us. ugh wish we could somehow rate it now but prob waste of time and not that important anyways...

opry051008

ugh I don't know how it got started exactly but carrie name came up and then taylor fan got really defensive so they said a lot of bad-untrue things about carrie so then there were comments back and forth then this troll that ALWAYS trolls on carrie said how sorry he is that taylor fans have to deal with jealous/immature carrie fans -just basically said nasty stuff about us and now it's top rated with another one saying how carrie only has a voice while taylor is an artist.
idk, really trying not to retaliate like I've done before just I'd hate for people to see the nasty comments about us fans and make a bad name for us.

I know it's hard but sometimes it's best not to respond from the very beginning because it just starts them up.

If you must respond it's best to reply in a respectful way, say what you have to say and then never respond to them again. They do it to get a response out of you so it will bug them if you don't respond further. Anyone else reading the responses will more than likely side with someone who is respectful vs someone who is baiting. Btw, it doesn't really matter what people think of us Carrie fans. :)

carrieguy2

getting back to Carrie...! :)

i was totally stunned by her performance on Sunday. i was watching it on my DVR. after Carrie and Steven finished, i just sat there in awe! i had to stop watching the show in order to catch my breath. after a few minutes i rewound the performance and played again...just to be sure what i heard which was SO incredible thay was not merely my imagination. and also to enjoy and appreciate it again! :)

OkieChick

They probably hate the idea that the awards came secondary to Carrie and Stephen's performance that night. So they're trying to stir it up.

Kinda makes you wanna say "There were awards given out???" LOL Like all I remember is Carrie and Steven's performance.