Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As A Born Again Christian

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOR, BELIEVING HE DIED AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD?

• YES

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • NO

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST BEFORE

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you could pray something like this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Look at the poll. Obviously a vast majority here support this thread. Then don't click on this thread. Kindly move on to a different one.

Zman312

This is a Carrie fan site and I think it's best to keep religion and politics out of this site. We are all United not by our faith or a views on politic but by and for the love of Ms. Carrie Marie Underwood!

Therefore, I say DELETE!!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
This is a Carrie fan site and I think it's best to keep religion and politics out of this site. We are all United not by our faith or a views on politic but by and for the love of Ms. Carrie Marie Underwood!

Therefore, I say DELETE!!!!!
Here, here!!

Exactly this isn't a religious site its a fan site. So please delete this or at least get it out of the chat forum and bury it in current affairs or something.

Plus I don't like how the poster professes to talk for Carrie.
Only Carrie knows what she believes in her heart.

teesharky

Can there be a separate thread for religion and politics? That way people can discuss those issues there if they like but it won't upset others.

ethelu

Here, here!!

Exactly this isn't a religious site its a fan site. So please delete this or at least get it out of the chat forum and bury it in current affairs or something.

Agree! This is not the place to try to push your religious views. I am a Christian, but I don't want to hear someone preaching at me on this site. This is not why I came here. Please delete this.

Farawayhills

Please don't make assumptions about what Carrie would or wouldn't say.

She has Moslem, Jewish, Hindu, Agnostic and Atheist fans, as well as Christians of many churches and theological views - and all are welcome.

You've been welcomed to post about your beliefs in the appropriate thread - please don't spam similar posts into the other threads, where people go to discuss music and Carrie's professional career.

txacar

I come to this board to relax and enjoy Carrie news. My beliefs are personal and will read my bible or go to church for religious education and reinforcement. Please delete!!!!!!!

ethelu

What will the majority here do if Carrie starts to make Christian music and nothing else?

If Carrie went Christian music only, we could still like and talk about her music without having to have a religious discussion. Some might leave if Carrie was Christian music only, but even Christians are not all the same. If they were, we wouldn't have so many different denominations. This site would still not be the place for anyone to push their own particular religious views on anyone else. If it became that, I would fear that there would be more religious discussion than discussions of Carrie's music. There are plenty of other sites for religious discussions, and this site was not created for that.

pklongbeach

IF she made Christian music only I would still adore her and participate. If this site became a place of requiring you make a decloration of Christianity at the door, I would gone in a heartbeat. Its your choice not hers.........

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you could pray something like this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Please refrain from talking about religion in this Carrie fan site please. I know have your beliefs and I understand you want to get your message across. I'm a devote Catholic and I also believe in God. God doesn't want to us to have all these rules for us to follow because we make mistakes and we know we are sinners and if Jesus didn't come into the world in human form he would have said we have to live by these rules. I actually Jesus said not to be afraid because everyone is welcome in heaven and he doesn't want us to be afraid he just wants us to live our life the way we want it, Not all here in this Carrie fansite have the same belief as you please refrain from trying to preach religion and just post anything Carrie related from now on thank you.

Pi314CA

Agree! This is not the place to try to push your religious views. I am a Christian, but I don't want to hear someone preaching at me on this site. This is not why I came here. Please delete this.

The originator of this thread already has an extremely similar thread in the Everyday Banter section. This thread does not belong in this section as well as there is a duplicate thread. I say delete this thread.

What will the majority here do if Carrie starts to make Christian music and nothing else?

Atheists Outraged by Carrie Underwood Song Because it Talks About Jesus and Salvation, She says There Will be More.

Atheists Outraged By Carrie Underwood?s Latest Song | TellMeNow.com | News, Politics, Entertainment, Life, Humor, Community

Carrie Underwood is a good ole country girl with a heart of gold and the voice of an angel. In her new song “Something in the Water,” she proves that she is also a child of God by singing about her faith.

In the song, Underwood sings about baptism and “being washed in blood,” which refers to the blood of Christ. The whole message of the song is that we humans are lost without God.

Atheists are outraged that such a hit-maker as Underwood would dare to sing about Christianity, but Carrie doesn’t seem to care.

“Country music is different. You have that Bible Belt-ness about it,” she said. “I’m not the first person to sing about God, Jesus, faith or any of that, and I won’t be the last. And it won’t be the last for me, either. If you don’t like it, change the channel.”

Listen to the song and see what you think. Does this song have what it takes to become a mainstream hit? Sound off in the comments below!

Status
Not open for further replies.