Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Award Season in 2015

Grace_Of_God

^I'd assumed it had to do with the Trans Equality Bill but that's 100% speculative.

Don Cheadle i thought was wearing it too. No one seems to know. there was one tweet saying it means demand climate change but that seems....no. hahaha

EDIT

yeah apparently its for climate change awareness or something

a green ribbon usually is for mental illness awareness but not the color green theyre wearing

Grace_Of_God

crap i was suppose to start cooking my steak on that commercial break! i forgot! now i have to wait till the next one

PLEASE AMY P. PLEASE WIN

Grace_Of_God

The only deserving shows were Amazing Race and SYTYCD.

I LOVE the amazing race. one of my favorite reality shows. that being said. I worked on it last year and the creator is an a$$hole. He thinks that production assistant should never be seen eating in front of other crew members. So during lunch we had to hide when we ate.

Grace_Of_God

James Corden is just what late night needed right? Another middle aged, white man named James.

did you see the Variety spread "The titans of late night" and its all middle aged men and two ethnic men. No woman...

samantha Bee has a new late night show premiering on TBS and she tweeted them back picture with her added in it