Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AXS TV: The Blown Away Tour video (3-3-13) here!

Loken980

If you are a Mac user, download Perian for Mac. I was not able to hear the audio before the download but now it is very clear.

ptjmwag

Yes. i love them <3

It always amazes me to find RBD fans in random countries. That doesn't happen that often with Mexican singers. I use to be obsessed with Anahí when I was smaller. haha. Too bad they broke up. And now Anahí is retiring because she's marrying a Mexican Governor.

blitzer50

thank you very much for doing this! i can't go to a Carrie concert because i don't live in USA so watching this makes me feel like i kinda was there :p
but is it me or the third part link doesn't work properly? i mean the page opens normally in the beginning but in the end i can't download :(

awww i'm a huge fan of RBD too :)
You're welcome. :) I just checked the link for Part 3 and it seems to work fine, maybe try it again later.

JenuineC

Putlocker.com doesn't work for me. :( It says i have exceeded the download limit when i havent downloaded any. It doesnt allow me to sign up for pro account either. Is it because i live in Singapore or something? Any alternative? Help me, guys!

blitzer50

^it works fine to me...but I'm having this problem with the link of the third part :(
Do the first two parts work fine for you? Very odd that just the third part doesn't work, what does the page say when you try to download?

i think the link to part two is dead. i got redirected to some other page to ask me register as member
Is it asking you to get a Pro account or a free account? I wonder if you might be having the same problem as JenuineC since you're both in Singapore.

melvinc

Do the first two parts work fine for you? Very odd that just the third part doesn't work, what does the page say when you try to download?

Is it asking you to get a Pro account or a free account? I wonder if you might be having the same problem as JenuineC since you're both in Singapore.

Yes, you are right, its about the pro and free account. i have no issue w it on the first day u posted. but now it seems that i got problem w all the downloads. Do u have any other ways so that we can download, maybe dropbox?

blitzer50

Yes, you are right, its about the pro and free account. i have no issue w it on the first day u posted. but now it seems that i got problem w all the downloads. Do u have any other ways so that we can download, maybe dropbox?
So you click on the free download button and it takes you to this page? Does it allow you to sign up for a free account? Does it say anything about you reaching some sort of daily limit of downloads (that's what JenuineC told me he got).

sweet.era

yes, the first two parts work perfectly...when i try to free download the third one it brings me to a page like this
it works now :D thanks again Richard for your hard work :)

Last edited:

pfletch6

Thanks a lot Richard! I am thankful that you still upload videos of our Carrie:) Thanks again! Love having these videos in my collection for watching later on!

Marie2011

just wondering could you put the jttw/hgta part on youtube? idc if it is was from this concert, or the concert that was a day before it I just want to see a video of carrie singing jttw/hgta on the BA tour.

Carriefan65

I downloaded the economy version. I was just wondering what program you use to extract the files and play the video. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.