Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BA single art cover

Manchs

Hey guys, do we know the official BA art cover? Someone over at Pulse posted one rather real.

artworks-000025483867-kqf2ph-crop.jpg

epicamends

That shot was her Billboard cover. I wouldn't be surprised if her BA single cover were that shot of her with the twister behind her.

PRGuy79

Yes, that is her Billboard cover, but the photograph was taken by Randee St. Nicholas, the same photographer who took all of the Blown Away album photos and also directed the upcoming Blown Away video. This shot is featured on her website at Randee St Nicholas. Because of this connection, she (and the label) would have rights to this photo to use for any other purpose, so it could happen! I'm intrigued!

Ty

This is official. It's the cover being used by Carrie's official SoundCloud profile.

I wouldn't be surprised if her BA single cover were that shot of her with the twister behind her.
The Robert Sebree shoot was for tour merch. I bet that's in the tour book.

The Nanook

How reputable is SoundCloud? It's possible for websites to use what they think is the single cover even when it's not. For example, I'm pretty sure TasteofCountry or The Boot or something used the picture of Carrie and the twister behind her for their single review. If it is official, I like it but I was hoping for a new photo, even if it's from the same shoot.

The Nanook

This is the first time I've heard of SoundCloud. But I guess if her label uploaded it then it probably is the single cover art. Though Carrie's label has changed the official cover art for a single once before with So Small.

Louisa

I like the cover art but I wish they had chosen a photo that part of the album photo shoot. This photo was taken for Billboard magazine. It's simple-looking but it works well. Thank you for posting, Manchs. :)