Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before He Cheats Number 1 in NZ

kiwigirl

Before He Cheats is number 1 on iTunes New Zealand for Country Music!!!! Play On is still the number 1 album so Carrie is going strong over here!!! Go Carrie!! :):):)

undrwood9098

That's such fantastic news! I sure hope Carrie's aware (or someone is reporting to her with this) of all of the sales and great numbers she's produced! :)

Pi314CA

Before He Cheats is number 1 on iTunes New Zealand for Country Music!!!! Play On is still the number 1 album so Carrie is going strong over here!!! Go Carrie!! :):):)

Thanks for posting! Just wondering, do you have access to New Zealand's weekly charts?

kiwigirl

I don't think we have an offical country music chart - just look up New Zealand Country Music and there are a few cool sites.
Here is the offical New Zealand top 40 chart link - RIANZ
Cool thing is though I live in Hamilton (a city in the Waikato region) and in August the NZ Country Music awards are being held here!! My dad and I are going to go.
It's a great way for us te meet country artists and maybe pitch some of our songs (yes I have finally admited to the world I am a song writer!!)
In fact I will post another post with a link to a vid of my dads band so you can hear one of the songs he wrote.

kiwigirl

Go to every day banter to see my dad's band!!!! Please watch and I hope you like the song my dad wrote for my mum!
My dad is such a joker in the vid l.o.l