Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 14

cole

We were already talking about this, so might as well make a thread!

So tonight, Jen and Frank were up on the block, but Dan won the veto and took Jen off, so now Joe is up beside Frank.

Tomorrow is the big day, as it is double eviction. This may be the quack pack's last chance to get Frank out.

JB172

I think that Frank is without a doubt going home with the first eviction and I have a feeling that Ian better win the veto or he will be going out the door too.

Zman312

I hope Frank is evicted tonight for being so stupid and aggragont!

I am rooting for Ian or Dan to win. They should of evicted Dan couple of weeks ago but after him surviving his funeral, HE DESERVES to WIN!!!!

cole

Lol. Dan just makes me sick to my stomach.

Danielle is so annoying, cant stand her. Shane has been floating these last several weeks. He didnt turn out to be the big player everyone thought.

Jen and joe are floaters if there ever were any. Frank is...well, frank.

So Ian is the only one i like.

JB172

Lol. Dan just makes me sick to my stomach.

Danielle is so annoying, cant stand her. Shane has been floating these last several weeks. He didnt turn out to be the big player everyone thought.

Jen and joe are floaters if there ever were any. Frank is...well, frank.

So Ian is the only one i like.

My wife and I watch a little bit of the After Dark show each night and you should see crazy ass Danielle on there, it's going to be hard to believe but she is even more annoying on there. lol

Dan is one the best players ever to be on the show, some of the stuff he does is a bit over the top but he has the ability to work everyone and it is a lot of fun to watch.

Totally agree with you on Jen & Joe and I can seen at least one of them if not both get taken to the final four because they pose no threat, Jen thinks that she made a power play but if Frank didn't ask her to take Dan down she wouldn't have.

I really liked Ian at the start of the season but he is starting to bug me, then there is Shane, he seems to be a really, really good guy and he does well at some of the comps, but that poor guy can't decide on anything for himself and at some point Dan will take him out.

As much as she bugs me, I would love to see Danielle take Dan out for the things that he has done to her.

JB172

I dont watch after dark! I should!

That comes on showtime, right?

It's on Showtime2, it doesn't come on until 1am eastern tonight, so I won't watch tonight, 6:30am is early, but all the other nights it comes on at midnight eastern.

There was a lot of game talk last night with most of it being on everyone wanting to take Ian out since they all know they can't beat him.

supercarriefan

There should be no way that Frank escapes eviction tonight, but the man is lucky lol. Joe isn't a threat at all, and has no strong connections to anyone in the house, so it'll be easy to get him out in another week. If they decide to wait until next week to get Frank out, they aren't that smart lol.
I'm more interested in the second eviction. Dan has most of the house wrapped around his finger, so I'm sure he will be able to influence the nominations regardless. I'm sure he has done some scheming this week to ensure he survives tonight's events.
It's so funny and yet sad to see so many houseguests getting played by Dan. They have no idea lol.

cole

If he does go to the f2, at least he won it the hard way. I dont like him but he has made for some good tv.

JB172

Poor Shane better not give Danielle his address because I can picture a few months from now that Shane will be sitting at home watching tv and there will be a knock at the door he will answer it and there stands Danielle with everything she owns. :p

cole

I am going to throw up. Frank is out, but Dan won HOH and put up Ian and Joe. If Ian gets out, I am going to cry like a baby.

cole

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IAN WON THE VETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 him :eek:

JB172

I would be shocked if it happened but I would love to see Jen win the HOH that will go on later tonight to see who she would put up, she has to win either the HOH or veto for her to get to the final four.

cole

I know! Double evict again next week. Please let it be Dan and Danielle!

Bye bye Joe! Ian was so amazing tonight -- pulling himself from the brink like that. I have the biggest crush on him!:p

JB172

I know! Double evict again next week. Please let it be Dan and Danielle!

Bye bye Joe! Ian was so amazing tonight -- pulling himself from the brink like that. I have the biggest crush on him!:p

Ian was going to the jury house if he didn't win that veto, as soon as my wife and I seen it was a puzzle we both knew he was going to win it.

cole

He is so smart! And such a sweet guy!

Do you know he's only like 5'3, 120 pounds? I was like, we're the same! Gosh, I hope he wins.

supercarriefan

Double eviction again next week?! Oh my. They are really having to rush things this season.
It's great for those left that Frank is finally gone. However, why on earth would they vote out Joe who is no threat? The Quack Pack is either going to turn on Jen next week if she doesn't get HOH, or the QP is going to fall apart because of Dan's nominee choices tonight. Things are getting fun now lol.
I think they are stupid to keep Shane around. They need to get rid of him. He is well-liked and a strong competitor.
So, jury consists of Brit, Frank, Joe, and Ashley so far? Am I missing anyone? I think that Brit would easily vote for Ian, Shane, or Dani to win. The others in the jury are harder to predict. I don't see Frank giving Dan his vote in the finale lol. Joe and Ashley are complete wildcards. Ashley might vote for Jenn if she was in the finale.