Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother 16

JB172

I know that there are some who watch the show on here and as good as the season has started off I thought I would start a thread.

xboom28x

YES!!! I can't get enough BB! So far, I like Derrick, Brittaney, Nicole, Cody and Donny. Donny has the inside track. I mean, who would want to evict Donny?

abbeyjones18

I need the houseguest to get rid of Devin for me...I will get on my knees and beg if needed, lol! He's so annoying. I love Donny. too. *smiley*

JB172

I don't know what made me laugh harder.

Donny's #oldmanbeatdown or Frankie saying that was dehydrated too.

JB172

Reading the spoilers I knew that Frankie's grandfather had passed away but that was still really tough to watch.

Brittany getting reunited with her kids was cute.

Ann055

Derrick's grandfather passed away this morning. Production gave him a letter a bit ago. On the feeds the houseguests have been sitting in the living room all together in complete silence for quite some time. He will be allowed to say something from the diary room for the eulogy he said. Derrick is also a have not this week so he has slop and cold showers and those ice cold blocks to sleep on all week. It's going to be hard on him. His wife tweeted about it shortly after Derrick got his letter.

JB172

I would love to see Donny win but the only shot he has is winning his way there and even that is going to be hard to do, nobody is going to take him to the final two because nobody would beat him with him being as loved as he is.

JB172

Glad that Donny won the veto and kept himself straight.

I really hope that he and Nicole win the HOH and blow up the Detonators, Derrick is responsible for putting pretty much everyone out of the house and the only person who is on to him is Donny, unless Frankie makes a move first to take Derrick out Derrick is going to cruise to winning the show.

JB172

Tomorrow night is going to suck when Donny gets evicted.

Hopefully Nicole wins the HOH and puts up Cody, Derrick or Frankie has her two nominees, if Frankie wins HOH I could see him making the first move to break up the alliance and put Derrick & Cody on the block, someone has to make the first move.