Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away BOOKLET! (pics)

supercarriefan

The back cover has been revealed and posted onto Amazon.com. Enjoy! :) It's gorgeous. :heart:

1e2k2x.jpg

Wow, just wow. Seriously one of our Carrie sleuths need to find the rest of the photos from this shoot right now lol.

allamericangirl8

Jess, you should use the back of the CD as your new avatar. I'm not used to you having an avatar where Carrie isn't calling attention to her boobs.

carriefan13

I hope you guys don't throw rocks at me or anything, :slap: but I do not like any of those booklet photos. I just think they're waaaay to dark, Carrie looks much better in brighter colors; also she has such an infectious smile, why so serious?

Manchs

I hope you guys don't throw rocks at me or anything, :slap: but I do not like any of those booklet photos. I just think they're waaaay to dark, Carrie looks much better in brighter colors; also she has such an infectious smile, why so serious?

I think it's a nice change :) Always happy, smiling. I like dark Carrie :p

bigbluegrl23

Have you heard Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs? haha they went for a darker album booklet.
Becca

Lstname89

See, I'm glad EVERYTHING is fresh and new.. Smiley, happy go lucky Carrie is great and all, but the PO pictures bored me to tears. I like this new "I'm Effing Carrie Underwood and if you don't like get the hell out of my way or pay the consequences" type direction/attitude. I believe what we see of Carrie this era is 100% HER! She's showing us she's not just another little "blonde country singer". Carrie can be a good ole christian girl and be fun and a little "naughty" at the same time. This whole she can't be a Christian and dress like such and such business stuff needs to stop. Hasn't anyone ever seen a woman on the beach? Lol, sorry, rant over!