Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away Cover I Made

thanks so much for sharing its fantastic. I have been looking for an album cover for the live performances from the blown away era and now I can stop looking.

Pitocco

thanks so much for sharing its fantastic. I have been looking for an album cover for the live performances from the blown away era and now I can stop looking.

WOOHOO i feel accomplished!! :D did you want me to try to make one from a screencap of an actual live performance for you to use instead??

If you would like that would be fabulous!. Any of her recent performances would be great (im not picky) but dont feel you have to if you dont have time:)

HuiZ

Very nice! (though I'm not a fan of this pic, prefer the pic that ended up on the back of the actual CD cover :p)

Pitocco

here you go sweetsugarcandyman :D

Blown Away Live.jpg

The original picture image was pretty small so i could only make it 300x300 pixels but it shows in iTunes just fine (y)

Pitocco

On second though...uploading via this site distorts the quality :s PM me your email address and ill send you the original file

cole

Hey that looks a lot like my avi! :D

Except I found this one on deviantart. Whoever did it added a lot of artsy effects and color. They actually put a twister in the background!