Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away - DOWNLOAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole

?? I found it on Freefox. Somebody else has already put it out there...we're all buying the album anyway.

cole

*sigh* Like I'm such a horrible person. It's one song....I'm buying the album anyway...I love the song! Carrie's getting her money, don't worry. I took it down.

Claire2004

Ok then...geez, people. I'll take it down.

^^Thank you.

Other people determined to illegally download the album instead of buying it will do so regardless of what we say, but let's not make it easier for them. lol. It's also a sign of respect to Carrie.

cole

:p

Can I put it back up after the album comes out? I just wanted people who really like the song to be able to have it a few days early.

epicamends

It's not about anyone being a bad person or a bad fan. We just want to respect Carrie and her hard work, and not make it easier for people to download illegally. There are thousands of people who visit this site on a daily basis who are just lurkers, many are not die-hard fans like us. As long as I've been on this site, posting unofficial download links to songs/albums/videos has not been allowed.

Volcomlvr87

:p

Can I put it back up after the album comes out? I just wanted people who really like the song to be able to have it a few days early.

No. You just don't post those links here.
If people want the one song than that's what iTunes is for.

liz278

I agree, we know that it is happening out there, but to have it here where we support Carrie, it just seems so wrong to do that. If we as Carrie fans do that, it just seems to tell Carrie that we don't appreciate that she had a listening party for us.

Thank you for taking it down. I appreciate it.

cole

Whatever. Clearly I'm not aware of the rules when it comes to that. We can post clips of all the songs on Youtube, yet we can't post one song?

I don't have any shame in my game. :p I love the song, I love the album. No harm, no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.