Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away iTunes Streaming --- confirmed

simonplay

I want it to start with Blown Away... like thundering and lightning everywhere then you hear her singing acapella "theres not enough rain in oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house..." and it be echoing and lights flickering everywhere. I just thought that would be cool. ;)

ok I like a lot your idea now !! :) so much drama ! haha

Louisa

I can really imagine Carrie opening her show with Blown Away. It would be epic! What a great way to start the show and get everyone excited! I'm sure Carrie's next tour will be bigger and better than anything she has done before. :)

maddkat

Staff member
I want it to start with Blown Away... like thundering and lightning everywhere then you hear her singing acapella "theres not enough rain in oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house..." and it be echoing and lights flickering everywhere. I just thought that would be cool. ;)

we're gonna need some major fans set up to kick up the wind of the twister :D

For some reason I see Carrie performing BA at an awards show with a wall of glass behind her. Then when she sings "shatter every window" she lift her hands up dramatically to the crowd and the backdrop shatters..I can dream!

hjj

I think some of the BA dramatic effect would be loss if it opens up the concerts since everybody is excited on her grand entry no matter what she opens up with. It would still be a great opener tho so we will find out in Sep.

_luvqry

I can really imagine Carrie opening her show with Blown Away. It would be epic! What a great way to start the show and get everyone excited! I'm sure Carrie's next tour will be bigger and better than anything she has done before. :)

And if that happens she would follow with TBC... So amazing. I really hope someday Carrie comes to Brazil.

epicamends

I think BA would be an incredible concert opener, especially if it's the second single since more people would know it. I can already picture it - the arena's dark, we hear thunder cracking, wind blowing, the opening strings, some lighting effects for lightning, etc. It would be amazing!

Louisa

Blown Away is available for streaming here. And good news for Carrie's UK fans. Enjoy! :)

UK fans, we are excited to bring you the new Carrie Underwood album “Blown Away” on June 18th. We’ll be bringing you a local streaming premiere as the UK release date approaches. Stay tuned!

Source: Carrie Underwood Official