Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away iTunes Streaming --- confirmed

liveasong

I know you guys are all right. LOL. I'm know I'm overreacting as well. T_T

Whenever someone is saying something bad about Carrie, I take it personally. I mean, if you're insulting Carrie Underwood, you're basically insulting me!

maddkat

Staff member

Whenever someone is saying something bad about Carrie, I take it personally. I mean, if you're insulting Carrie Underwood, you're basically insulting me!

I hear you there ,but with this group they hate so often and so much it's just become background noise for me.

bearball49

There are a lot of songs and artists I do not care for. I would not take the time to seek out their videos or leave comments. These people clearly have no life and what life they do have is so tightly wrapped around some other performer's career that they have lost all sense of reality. Think what a threat Carrie's new album is to those that have been at the top of the heap. There is about to be a serious shakeup in country music and tgese people know it. It will not stop the tides, but they will try.....reading comments like those and then commenting on them lets others think we are worried about Carrie's success. Her success is going to speak louder than any of the haters. Funny thing, even tho I am not a fan of Swift, the lyrics of one of her songs come to mind about those throwing things at those that shine the brightest (paraphrasing as I really don't know the lyrics word for word). Anyway, let it go as if you let the trolls get to you, they are winning. This is one battle I am sure we are going to be on the winning team. I tend to get ticked too as I feel like I have a personal stake in Carrie almost like she is one of my kids. I am disappointed and hurt when she is snubbed or unkind comments are made and proud as a new mom when she is in her glory getting accolades.

mtreasmith

I was just coming on here to warn y'all... but I guess Liveasong beat me to it! I HATE THOSE DAMN TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to take Cupids shotgun and blow them to pieces!!!

mtreasmith

the thing that irks me is that its carries own fans that are putting them up on YouTube. Well, I would guess that they are her fans. "CarrieUnderwoodIL" and "CountryMusicCU". *shakes head*

mtreasmith

LMAO I just saw a comment where "mine2955" asked where she can download a leaked copy of BA. LOL she must secretly love it. The comment read "How do you get it from Piratebay?" <-- I'm guessing that is an illegal place to download music?

supercarriefan

Once again, ignore the trolls. They keep coming back to comment on Carrie's videos because they get a very strong reaction from some Carrie fans. As long as they get a reaction, they will continue to troll.
Furthermore, these users that comment negatively have never liked what Carrie does, and likely never will. They had already made up their minds about the material before they heard it.
There are bound to be people that don't like BA because you can't please everybody. Ignore the negativity, and go listen to the stream again to enjoy the awesome music Carrie created. Why focus your time on being angry with some random hateful people on Youtube, or whereever else, when you can be listening to great music and waiting to see what amazing things Carrie and her team have in store for us next?

pgk

I can't believe that there are already covers of 2BC and BA....I don't think that it's Carrie fans who have posted the tracks on utube, even if the user name implies that it is...I the album leak doesn't come as a surprise given the streaming of BA on itunes.

Mirasa45A

I was expecting this to be honest!

But the worst part of all this is that the usual Taylor Swift trolls are already out. They're posting Carrie's songs on their own channels and are ONLY allowing negative comments...

Yes, we should ignore it. But I can't. Whenever we go on a Carrie video on YouTube, I always see those trolls. Omg. They will never ****ing stop.

Carrie Underwood - One Way Ticket - YouTube

You have to see it to believe it...It's insane.

Posted by: ben2313ify
Comments by: Lisa34534, rickysmithson3434, jim3543, Mine2955, Lisa34534

Looks familiar huh? T_T

This "One Way Ticket" song is so good --the way Carrie sang this song is AWESOME !

carriecountrystar

Haha, I know what you mean. I used to monitor the videos and defend Carrie there; sometimes I would even inform the up-loaders of the spammers so that they can block the users.

I know it's hard but try to just let it go. Trolls are trolls. you can't reason with them. If you want to get the videos (or users) off, then I'd suggest flagging the videos and reporting their pages.
Also, these videos have a chance of being taken down sometime this week. After the album is released, you can bet there will be numerous videos out there with thousands and thousands of viewers with positive feedback that shine on the pages. :D

Oneal

Bottom Line. Anything posted on youtube or soundcloud etc...that is not posted by the Artists themselves...is STEALING. There is just no stopping it, but I loathe people that steal intellectual property without permission.

CountryMan-28

I'm guessing there won't be a deluxe version at all. I was hoping "There's A Place For Us" would make it as a bonus track the very least! Drives me mad that song's only available on iTunes, which doesn't offer CD quality. I'm hoping the international tracklisting would include it :( (unless someone bought the promo cd single copy of it - let me know!)

liveasong

true... then I'll use Carrie's remington ;)

Oh please, you're too gentle! :) Let the twister in Blown Away take care of them! :)

Or...

They decided then they’d never get away for doing this to Carrie,
Two black cadillacs waiting for the right time, right time

And Taylor said said they were good fans,
And BigMachine said they were good customers,
But the guys in the two black cadillacs didn’t bother to cry

I changed the lyrics a little bit, assuming that we won't be wearing veils :)

mtreasmith

Oh please, you're too gentle! :) Let the twister in Blown Away take care of them! :)

Or...

They decided then they’d never get away for doing this to Carrie,
Two black cadillacs waiting for the right time, right time

And Taylor said said they were good fans,
And BigMachine said they were good customers,
But the guys in the two black cadillacs didn’t bother to cry

I changed the lyrics a little bit, assuming that we won't be wearing veils :)

haha love it!

mtreasmith

I want Blown Away Tour start with See You Again and close with One Way Ticket ! :D

I want it to start with Blown Away... like thundering and lightning everywhere then you hear her singing acapella "theres not enough rain in oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house..." and it be echoing and lights flickering everywhere. I just thought that would be cool. ;)