Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away Monopoly :D

Pitocco

K obviously this isn't real, but it's pretty damn cool! :D The properties in each row are the singles released in each CD Era, the transports are the CD themselves, Free Parking is grand ole opry. I took a wild swing at what the BA singles would be, Im gonna wait till the era is over to officially "finish" it, but tell me what you guys think!! :D

MonopolyBoardCarrie-1.jpg
MonopolyBoardCarrieside-1.jpg

judes

I like the center pic of the second one - she looks so cool in those leather? pants and boots -

Marie2011

i hate monolopy i used to love it, but after playing it so many times it starts to get boring, maybe i'll like the game again in a few more years, right now however i am tired of it.

Lstname89

Ive done my research and unfortunately for me HASBRO doesnt take requests :( BUT I do get these personally printed for myself and I actually am able to play on them :) (not for sale or profit obviously, totally illegal :p)

Does HASBRO take DEMANDS?

Seriously, this is awesome. Well, you know my thoughts already, Mike.

Suellen

Love the monopoly board of Carrie; you are really talented. I wish there was a way Carrie could see them.