Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away-Storm Remix

Pitocco

I posted this at the FC, might as well share it here too.

It's really not a remix, I just couldn't find a better word for it :p Basically, I put a thunderstorm behind the song Blown Away. I think it sounds totally cool, hopefully some people will like it too

BTW the storm intensifies as the song progresses, so watch till the end XD

hjj

I like that w/ the storm in the background. The only exception at the end I see the storm have subsided and Carrie comming out of the cellar to see the outcome and probably to a rainbow in the sky, lol.

martha

Oh my God this is amazing. At first I was like "oh they probably just added a little thunder, it'll be cool I guess" but holy crap lol.
Great job! Do you have a download link for it?

Pitocco

Oh my God this is amazing. At first I was like "oh they probably just added a little thunder, it'll be cool I guess" but holy crap lol.
Great job! Do you have a download link for it?

No, I don't, but PM me your email address I'd be happy to send you the mp3. Im glad you like it!! XD

CorayyMac

I LOVE this! I would so buy this if it was avalable.

TBH, what if the music video version is like this since it's movie like, with the sound effect in the background..

Pitocco

I LOVE this! I would so buy this if it was avalable.

TBH, what if the music video version is like this since it's movie like, with the sound effect in the background..

i think thatd be totally awesome! or on tour, that'd be sick too. If you want the mp3 PM me your email address and Ill send it to you

The Nanook

That was awesome. It probably would have been too much for the official studio version, but it is fantastic as a remix. and I would love if they added thunder for the concert.

Can I have a PM of the mp3?

Pitocco

That was awesome. It probably would have been too much for the official studio version, but it is fantastic as a remix. and I would love if they added thunder for the concert.

Can I have a PM of the mp3?

sure, just PM me your email address and Ill send it to you :)

Gator

Oh my gosh -- my dog is afraid of the song! Well, actually he's afraid of storms, and it is so realistic that he thinks there's a storm. I played the remix twice, and he had to sit on my lap (not beside me, but on my lap) both times for 10 minutes after the song ended! Thank goodness he only weighs 10 pounds! :p