Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away vs. Good Girl

Blown Away vs. Good Girl

• Good Girl

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Blown Away

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

Farawayhills

Good Girl for me!
One of the most varied and difficult vocals she's yet done, with an innovative musical arrangement that's full of surprises. A perfect start for a "new level" album!

Carrieflattsfan

I actually thought "Blown Away" was so overrated when it came out; now it's among my top 5 Carrie songs ever. I love the musical structure, and how different it is from anything on radio right now. And of course, no one could pull off the vocal performance the way Carrie does.

I'm not voting in my own poll, but I'm siding with "Good Girl." I love that the musical structure is so complex, yet it works so well. The lyrics are fun, too, and there are some gems in there. GG is the perfect hybrid of country and pop; it's a breath of fresh air compared to what most artists are doing right now. Mostly I think it proves Carrie wanted to take a huge risk, and I commend her for pulling it off so flawlessly.

CarrieU_AUS

This one is so difficult! But i had to go with Good Girl, as it's one of my favourite songs to turn up really LOUD and sing along to!

gocountrymusic

Up until recently I would have voted for Blown Away. While it still remains one of my favorites off the album for some reason I have a renewed found love for Carrie's crystal clear vocal on GG, and I think the production is tastefully done. GG for me

epicamends

As much as I love Good Girl, there's just something magical about Blown Away. Everything about it from the lyrics to the vocal to the production just fits so flawlessly. I also believe it's Carrie's biggest "career" single since BHC. So I had to go with BA.