Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blown Away vs. Play On

Amber Ashes

I was so anxious to hear Carrie's fourth album because its been 2.5 years since Play On, and I really enjoyed that album. To be honest there is not a Carrie album that I haven't loved. In comparing the two I think that Blown Away edges out Play On for second place. Number one for me will always be Carnival Ride. That album is perfection from top to bottom.

LilUnderwood

I feel like every album has shown Carrie's growth as an artist and even an insight into her life. Listening back on a few albums I can see how some songs really related to what she was going through over the years. I do have to say I wish there were a few more up beat songs on Blown Away, I love a great Carrie ballad but I was expecting a few more songs to be upbeat.

LilUnderwood

Hmm I guess that is true maybe its just where they were placed it is deseiving about how many upbeat songs there are