Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Boy Meets World' sequel series in the works

Grace_Of_God

saw the pilot. heres my opinion-

Better then I expected but obviously not as good as the original. I don't think they'll "Disney it down" too much but obviously there will be limitations. Topanga and Cory seem to be written/acted the same so that's refreshing. I like most of the new characters, just a couple are blah. It's obviously just a pilot so there's no too much "meat" in it but if gives a nice Intro to the main characters and a reminder of the old ones. They're def trying for the Cory and Shawn relationship with Riley and myah. Which I think will either be very successful or shoot them in the a$$ because it's redundant. But kids watching now won't know that.

On the other hand, my best friend watched it and didn't like it. She felt it was too Disney downed. I do wish it would have been put on ABC family instead of Disney.

Marie2011

Someone posted the pilot on youtube watched it, enjoy the Lisa (sister sister) and Mr. Feeny (boy meet world making an guest appearance. Is girl meet world as good as boy meets world of course not but it is definitely better than dog with a blog, jessie, shake it up, austin and aly, etc. Its imo a step in the right direction.