Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian's Vancouver BC. Canada Pictures. Oct. 4, 2012

huggablebri

Here are my pictures I took last night in Vancouver. Carrie was amazing. A sample photo here and the link to facebook is below. Just have to click on "Untitled Album" since I cant figure how to add a title to the album:)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151264686698688.517775.524723687&type=1

UPDATE: Just got my videos up in a new thread here..http://www.carriefans.com/forums/co...ncouver-bc-canada-hd-videos-oct-4-2012-a.html
299338_10151264690973688_864844271_n.jpg

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

Wow, wow, wow. Brian those are absolutely WONDERFUL pictures! You must have had front row seats!!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
Here are my pictures I took last night in Vancouver. Carrie was amazing. A sample photo here and the link to facebook is below. Just have to click on "Untitled Album" since I cant figure how to add a title to the album:)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151264686698688.517775.524723687&type=1
299338_10151264690973688_864844271_n.jpg

Great pics Brian!! LOve # 66 I think it is, the one with her leg up.

If you click on edit at the top of your album, then click on the title 'untitled' you can change the title

Gator

Awesome pics, Brian! Look forward to the videos!

Btw: I have a Sony Cybershot (cheaper version) and it always blurs the pics on zoom! Boo!

Daraebe

Awesome pics, Brian! Look forward to the videos!

Btw: I have a Sony Cybershot (cheaper version) and it always blurs the pics on zoom! Boo!

May need to play around with the settings and try out different things

Daraebe

Thanks. I have tried, but to no avail. It would probably be helpful if I could find the instruction booklet that got lost in the move! :)

I have done that before, then I end up having to print a copy off their website and of course I will likely loss that too

Gator

I have done that before, then I end up having to print a copy off their website and of course I will likely loss that too

Oh, geez! Why haven't I thought of that??!! I should have mentioned it BEFORE Carrie's concert and then you could have smartly recommended I actually print it from their website. Maybe I would have actually ended up with some AWESOME pics! Thanks! :p

huggablebri

Oh, geez! Why haven't I thought of that??!! I should have mentioned it BEFORE Carrie's concert and then you could have smartly recommended I actually print it from their website. Maybe I would have actually ended up with some AWESOME pics! Thanks! :p

Most of the time its not always the camera. Its the settings. I used the SCN button and used the ISO setting on their. with that one you can usually not go wrong with getting some decent pics

Gator

Most of the time its not always the camera. Its the settings. I used the SCN button and used the ISO setting on their. with that one you can usually not go wrong with getting some decent pics

Thank you so much! I will experiment with that setting! :D