Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian's Vancouver BC. Canada Pictures. Oct. 4, 2012

huggablebri

Amazing photos!! I love your camera!!

was it a big crowd Brian? Tx!

It wasnt sold out, but there were actually more people than last time if that makes sense, which was a very good crowd. Last time it was like a half concert setup. This time it was the full setup.So two more sections on each side were open this time. Which means 4 more sections.But there were empty seats near the very top. But still a very good and loud crowd. Were more empty seats at the Lady A concert this past summer.

opry051008

Brain, any chance to see the pics without a facebook id?

Looks like you were really close to the stage, what row were you in?

teesharky

It wasnt sold out, but there were actually more people than last time if that makes sense, which was a very good crowd. Last time it was like a half concert setup. This time it was the full setup.So two more sections on each side were open this time. Which means 4 more sections.But there were empty seats near the very top. But still a very good and loud crowd. Were more empty seats at the Lady A concert this past summer.

Thanx! That is great! I don't mind a few empty seats at the top as that is normal. Not even Aerosmith was a sellout at my venue and they are huge.

It is mostly Bieber concerts and Swifty concerts that sell out to the massive Hanah montana crowd.

As long as she is selling more tickets then last tour, it is good news. :)

bree

WOW these are great pictures! I was at the show, but my 5x zoom pictures from row 11 don't compare to these! Do you mind if I save these on my computer, just to keep for myself? What an amazing show Carrie put on last night!!

huggablebri

WOW these are great pictures! I was at the show, but my 5x zoom pictures from row 11 don't compare to these! Do you mind if I save these on my computer, just to keep for myself? What an amazing show Carrie put on last night!!
sure go ahead enjoy:)