Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bridgestone Areana - Predators Black Friday Sales

Gator

It seems like it's more appropriately LOCKOUT Black Friday deals! :p

BSARENAEMAIL.JPG
Upcoming Events
BSARENA_RGB86.JPG
Exclusive Black Friday Deals - Nov. 23 from 10am-5pm
Bridgestone Arena and the Nashville Predators are offering up to 50% off select Bridgestone Arena suites, events and Nashville Predators Pro Shop merchandise! This one-day, limited inventory, super sale will happen on November 23 (between 10am and 5 pm/CT). Don’t wait… these prices won’t be available after the sale ends.

Call 615-770-7800, come down to the Bridgestone Arena Box Office or visit Ticketmaster.com to take advantage of this one-time only sales opportunity. Free parking will be available in the 6th Avenue Garage.

Choose from the below list of offers… you can mix and match any of the following offers or events:

Bridgestone Arena Offers

• Purchase select Bridgestone Arena suite events for 50% off the regular price. Events include Vanderbilt vs. MTSU, WKU vs. Louisville, Bassnectar, WWE Raw, Pink, Lady Gaga and Maroon 5. - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

• Monster Jam – 50% off kids (ages 2-12) tickets for all shows (only applies to the $12.55 ticket plus additional fees/taxes) - (Online, Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

• $10 off Vanderbilt vs. MTSU basketball tickets ($50 and $22 price levels) at Bridgestone Arena (Friday, December 19) - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

Nashville Predators Pro Shop

• Up to 50% off on select items at Nashville Predators Pro Shop - (In-Arena)

Nashville Predators Offers
• Receive a $10 credit on future Nashville Predators tickets with every ticket you purchase to a Bridgestone Arena event. - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

Additional Offers

Click here for additional offers available to you this Friday!​

Zumba-thon to Benefit Hurricane Sandy Victims - Nov. 27 from 6:30-7:30pm

Led by Zumba instructions from the Middle TN YMCA, Bridgestone Arena will be rocking on Tuesday, November 27th from 6:30-7:30pm as the ice will be covered and the floor will be filled with Zumba enthusiasts. Admission is $5 and all the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Visit nashvillepredators.com/zumba to sign-up now!​

knewman19

NO NO NO :( give them no business!!! PROTEST ALL THESE GREEDY BUTTFACES (owners and players!.... I'm looking at you fish!)

ok after today I needed to say that....

the lightning are doing sales to and I told my dad NO NO NO i am not wearing or touching anything that is nhl related!