Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign: Nanny & Nicole '13

nannygirl

It's that time of year again. And even though I mysteriously disappeared from the face of the Internet, which most people would assume is impossible, I have returned to defend my title as Most Entertaining Carrie fan as well as the better half of Carrie's favorite fan duo. And I know last campaign was heavy on the Harmon, but I want you to know this one will only slightly be obnoxiously stalkerish in regards to Angie because I learned, in my time away from the world wide web, that boundaries are important. And what could be more distant than stal--admiring a different woman? JEALOUS MUCH, ANGIE? So allow me to introduce to you, my dear friends and voters, my new crush, Jennifer Morrison, who stars in the delightful Once Upon a Time series.

g1359345483681847368.jpg

And, I do request, unless this board is seriously out of space, please don't delete this thread. :)

allamericangirl8

The better half? Uh, Axl Rose disagrees.

It sucks that we don't have signatures because now we can't campaign nearly as obnoxiously. :(

nannygirl

The Carrie Army agrees, because I won Most Entertaining and you weren't even nominated.

I know! Jeff took away my picture of Jennifer in that green shirt/sweater/article of clothing before I could even save it.

g1359346166798148316.jpg

Carrieflattsfan

You have my vote until Nicole admits to the angry lesbianism of Axl's hair.

LOL, no.

tumblr_megvqq0VYl1r7tlsdo1_250.gif

His hair is actually better than mine; I'm oddly jealous. Though, he is a ginger, so he loses points for that.

Last edited:

epicamends

Btw, we're super behind on the awards this year (haven't even got all the categories figured out yet), so we pushed back the date to May 25 (i.e. Carrie Day, the day she won Idol) instead of her birthday. ;)

allamericangirl8

Btw, we're super behind on the awards this year (haven't even got all the categories figured out yet), so we pushed back the date to May 25 (i.e. Carrie Day, the day she won Idol) instead of her birthday. ;)

WE STILL HAVE TIME. STOP HIBERNATING FROM CF, NANNY.

loldrew&karly. Aayush, you're bluffing. You know who the real winners are.

Axl does look like a lesbian on the Live #*&$ Like a Suicide EP, though. BUT THAT'S IT.

nannygirl

The famous fan duo.
Are you talkin about the nannies for Ace and Penny?

Many Blessings

Ace and Penny don't have nannies. That was just Carrie's awkwardly subtle way of saying she loves me. ;)

I'm not hibernating. I was boycotting.

Wow, Jess. The end of May. Way to make me look over eager.

nannygirl

Karly, you're delusional. We totally beat Kati & Nate for Duo...AND I beat Nate for Entertaining by a LANDSLIDE. ;)

Nicole, up the meme ante here.