Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone step up on putting Carrie HD video?

dreamer11

So sad when Vinman & Richard are no longer around to put some Carrie video. Just wondering where are they.... hope they're okay.

Hope someone put Carrie's performances, guesting, interviews etc... specially for the international fans like me. Thanks in advance!

Jane-Alex

I would be so grateful If somebody started recording Carrie´s performances. I´m not from US, so this is the only way for me how to see Carrie´s performances. I feel really lost now :( :( :( :(

nonie

Yup, I hope someone can upload Carrie's recent performance (Billboard and ACM All Star Salute).

dismokemi

I have the performances from the Emmys, CMA Fest, CMA Awards (medley only) and Jimmy Fallon (it's the one on Nov. 28, 2013, right?) along with the more recent Somethin' Bad and Keep Us Safe. All in HD. I can probably upload them in the next few days.

edit: I may also have a HD cut of Carrie on GMA... somewhere on one of my HDDs. iirc it's a big file tho, around 2GB. If anyone still wants it, I can put it up

edit 2: all except the GMA cut have been posted

Last edited: