Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't log into OFC?

Kenny_Chisholm

My membership is gonna expire next month, can't believe it's been a whole year already! However, I do not want the year 4 package so am I able to hold off renewing until they announce for year 5? Will they delete my account before that?

allirishgirl

i just signed in with no trouble but a few months ago the same thing happened me & it wasnt cos i needed to renew just a technical problem

CarrieFanx12

I have to renew, cause my account expired today but i thought i would still be able to log on today. Is there anyway I can renew without having to completely start over again? Do I e-mail someone or something?

oldyfan

There is an email address at the end of the login page. Mine expired too about three weeks ago and I didn't realize it, but emailed them and they sent me to a page to renew, and then sent me a temp password. All my info was still there, including my original date of joining (which I'm proud to say was the first day the fan club opened)! :)

CarrieFanx12

There is an email address at the end of the login page. Mine expired too about three weeks ago and I didn't realize it, but emailed them and they sent me to a page to renew, and then sent me a temp password. All my info was still there, including my original date of joining (which I'm proud to say was the first day the fan club opened)! :)

Thanks so much! Is it the sparkart e-mail? I e-mailed them hopefully I'll be able to renew.