Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival Ride Survivor Game

allamericangirl8

OMG WTF. Three songs died. D: That makes my decision easier.

So Small should win. Man, I'm so proud of So Small. It's come a long way since the last survivor game. Didn't it get, like, eighth place off the album? It was MAJORLY premature. That's all I remember. This may be the only one of the three album survivors to come out just the way I like it. :) And there weren't even alliances. xD Go, So Small, go!

Just a Dream is a tremendous song, too. It was one of the reasons I fell in love with Carrie. I happen to love the production on this song, along with So Small (although many people disagree with me). We all know Carrie's vocals are spectacular. The lyrics are fantastic. But So Small just has something special. It has the it factour. And it, along with All-American Girl, is the biggest reason I'm a Carrie fan today. That song turned my life around. I wish they played this on the radio more. :p Lately, all I hear are all the sassy songs +Mama's Song. Boo. Play So Small, gosh darn it.

Carrieflattsfan

These are two of my all-time favorite Carrie songs.

I LOVE JAD, but I have to vote for "So Small." Something about that song is so comforting and encouraging.

Like Nicole said, it just has that "it" factor. :)

Skippayeeee

THE FINAL ROUND IS OVER, and by a vote of 6-3...
"SO SMALL" IS THE WINNER OF THE CARNIVAL RIDE SURVIVOR GAME!!!!

Final results:
14 - The More Boys I Meet
13 - Wheel of the World, Crazy Dreams
11 - Twisted
10 - Sometimes You Leave
9 - You Won't Find This
8 - I Told You So
7 - Last Name, I Know You Won't
5 - Flat on the Floor, All-American Girl, Get Out of This Town
2 - Just a Dream
1 - So Small

Thank you SO much everyone for playing, it was fun. I can't wait to do this with the new album :D

I'm trying to think of another possible Survivor game I could start, so watch out for another!

Skippayeeee

I was thinking of battle of the special/other songs. Like "There's a Place for Us", "You're Lookin' at Country", "Ever Ever After", and then some covers.