Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival Ride Survivor Game

Skippayeeee

As you all see, there is currently a Play On Survivor game going on over in the Play On thread and now I've decided to start with Carnival Ride!

Contenders:
1 - Flat On The Floor
2 - All-American Girl
3 - So Small
4 - Just A Dream
5 - Get Out of This Town
6 - Crazy Dreams
7 - I Know You Won't
8 - Last Name
9 - You Won't Find This
10 - I Told You So
11 - The More Boys I Meet
12 - Twisted
13 - Wheel of the World
14 - Sometimes You Leave

Just like Survivor/Big Brother, you can vote to evict 1 song each round until we have a winner! Please put your votes in red.

Voting ends July 28th, 12am eastern time.

I vote to evict: "Wheel of the World".

Carrieflattsfan

I think we know which song is getting voted out first...

I actually don't care for the recorded version of ITYS, but I adore hearing Carrie sing it live. I just don't think the album version does anything for her voice & it doesn't do her talent justice.

allamericangirl8

I think we know which song is getting voted out first...

I actually don't care for the recorded version of ITYS, but I adore hearing Carrie sing it live. I just don't think the album version does anything for her voice & it doesn't do her talent justice.

Yeah, what a shame. That piano line is so great.

I agree. I tire of the studio version of ITYS really easily. It's a bit bombastic, and while bombastic worked for a lot of songs on CR, this wasn't one of them. I love the little subtleties in the live versions. And I love that ridiculous red dress. :D So awesome. I also would like to add that I think ITYS was poorly placed on the album or something. It just loses momentum for some reason.

epicamends

I love every single song on CR, my fave Carrie album, so this will be tough. But I think I have to go with TMBIM here, even though I do love that song. :)

AIgrl06

^I know, I've had it for soooo long! Haha, but this one was a birthday gift from carriesweetkisses and I love it, too. :) Change can be a good thing.

AIgrl06

Thanks, lol! I'm not quite used to it yet either. I keep scrolling down the page and being like "I know I posted somewhere on here!"