Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carnival Ride Survivor Game

Skippayeeee

ROUND 1 IS OVER, and by a vote of 11-2-2-2-1, "The More Boys I Meet" is the first song to be eliminated from the Carnival Ride Survivor Game.

Eliminated so far:
14 - The More Boys I Meet

Contenders now:
1 - Flat On The Floor
2 - All-American Girl
3 - So Small
4 - Just a Dream
5 - Get Out of This Town
6 - Crazy Dreams
7 - I Know You Won't
8 - Last Name
9 - You Won't Find This
10 - I Told You So
12 - Twisted
13 - Wheel of the World
14 - Sometimes You Leave

Voting ends July 30th at 3pm eastern time.

I vote to evict: "Wheel of the World."

epicamends

I'll go with Wheel of the World also. It has some of my favourite lyrics ever ("God put us here on this carnival ride...."), but I hardly ever listen to the song. I still love it, though.

carriecountrystar

Carrie loved "The More Boys I Meet" so much she held on to it and saved it for the next album.
"Wheel Of The World" is Carrie's favorite song on Carnival Ride. lol, guys, a little respect here! haha it's funny how Carrie's fave seems to be the fan's least favorite on here.

I vote for Last Name

countrymusicfan15

ok, so there are a few songs I like less than Crazy Dreams, but in order to try and save Wheel Of The World, I vote to evict "Crazy Dreams."

I LOVE WOTW! It is tied with GOOTT as my fav from CR.

allamericangirl8

I'm torn. WOTW is one of my favourites, but I like Crazy Dreams a LOT more than ITYS.

Eh, sorry, Crazy Dreams. I'm gonna have to sacrifice you. :( Too young to die!

gocountrymusic

I'm gonna try Twisted again lol although it looks like it won't do anything this round.

It's a shame, I love WOTW and Crazy Dreams. When you think about it, CD is literally and American Idol's song (especially the hairbrush singers part)