Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie’s Chart Update (5/26/11)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Remind Me debuts at #36 on the Hot Country Songs chart and at #50 on Country Aircheck.

Play On goes drops 8 spots to #20 on the Top Country Catalog Albums chart.

How Great Thou Art drops 3 spots to #5 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and drops 4 spots to #6 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart. Temporary Home drops 5 spots to #28 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and drops 5 spots to #29 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart. Jesus Take The Wheel drops 4 spots to #25 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and drops 4 spots to #26 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart.

Here are the details:

Albums

Play On

Billboard (1 Chart)
#20 Top Country Catalog Albums (Down 8)

Soundscan (1 Chart)
#33 Canadian Country Albums (Down 4)

Singles

Remind Me

Billboard (1 Chart)
#36 Hot Country Songs (Debut)

Country Aircheck (1 Chart)
#50 Country (Debut)

How Great Thou Art

Billboard (2 Charts)
#5 Christian Digital Songs (Down 3)
#6 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Down 4)

Temporary Home

Billboard (2 Charts)
#28 Christian Digital Songs (Down 5)
#29 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Down 5)

Jesus Take The Wheel

Billboard (2 Charts)
#25 Christian Digital Songs (Down 4)
#26 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Down 4)

To view Carrie’s full chart history, use the link below.
Carrie's Chart History (5/26/11)

Pi314CA

Decided to check the RIAA site and noticed that LN was certified Platinum on 5/13/2011.

Artist Title Release Date Certification Date Label Award Description Format Category
UNDERWOOD, CARRIE LAST NAME November 23, 2007 May 13, 2011 ARISTA NASHVILLE PLATINUM SINGLE SOLO

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Decided to check the RIAA site and noticed that LN was certified Platinum on 5/13/2011.

Artist Title Release Date Certification Date Label Award Description Format Category
UNDERWOOD, CARRIE LAST NAME November 23, 2007 May 13, 2011 ARISTA NASHVILLE PLATINUM SINGLE SOLO

Yes, I mentioned that in last week's chart update.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Ok, thanks. I checked page 42 of your PDF which didn't have LN as platinum. I went back to look at the file and did notice page 52 which does have LN as platinum.

You're right. I did miss that. It has been corrected.