Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie’s Chart Update (6/23/11)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Remind Me moves up 4 spots to #17 on the Hot Country Songs chart and moves up 4 spots to #18 on Country Aircheck. Remind Me moves up 6 spots to #3 on the Country Digital Songs chart. Remind Me moves up 27 spots to #32 on the Hot 100 and debuted at #62 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart. Remind Me moves up 20 spots to #23 on the Hot Digital Songs chart and moves up 18 spots to #22 on the Hot Digital Tracks chart. Sales for Remind Me were up 69% to 70K with total sales of 112K.

Play On drops 7 spot to #18 on the Top Country Catalog Albums chart. Sales for Play On were down 6% to 2K with total sales at 2.011 million. Sales for Some Hearts were up 13% to 2K with total sales at 7.112 million.

How Great Thou Art drops 7 spots to #19 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and drops 7 spots to #20 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart. Temporary Home drops 5 spots to #29 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and drops 5 spots to #30 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart. Jesus Take The Wheel moves up 14 spots to #6 on the Christian Digital Songs chart and moves up 14 spots to #7 on the Christian/Gospel Digital Songs chart. Sales for Jesus Take The Wheel were up 74% to 5K with total sales at 1.852 million. Sales for Undo It were down 23% to 5K with total sales at 1.132 million. Sales for All-American Girl were down 20% to 6K with total sales at 1.386 million. Sales for Before He Cheats were down 3% to 5K with total sales at 3.248 million.

Here are the details:

Albums

Play On

Billboard (1 Chart)
#18 Top Country Catalog Albums (Down 7)

Soundscan (1 Chart)
#? Canadian Country Albums (?)

Sales
Week 85 – 2K (-6%) Total Sales: 2.011 million

Some Hearts

Sales
Week 292 – 2K (+13%) Total Sales: 7.112 million

Singles

Remind Me

Billboard (6 Charts)
#17 Hot Country Songs (Up 4 - *New Peak*)
#32 Hot 100 (Up 27 - *New Peak*)
#62 Hot 100 Airplay (Debut)
#23 Hot Digital Songs (Up 20 - *New Peak*)
#22 Hot Digital Tracks (Up 18 - *New Peak*)
#3 Country Digital Songs (Up 6 - *New Peak*)

Country Aircheck (1 Chart)
#18 Country (Up 4 - *New Peak*)

BDS (1 Chart)
#? The Canadian Hits Chart (?)

Digital Sales
70K (+69%) Total Sales: 112K

How Great Thou Art

Billboard (2 Charts)
#19 Christian Digital Songs (Down 7)
#20 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Down 7)

Temporary Home

Billboard (2 Charts)
#29 Christian Digital Songs (Down 5)
#30 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Down 5)

Jesus Take The Wheel

Billboard (2 Charts)
#6 Christian Digital Songs (Up 14)
#7 Christian/Gospel Digital Songs (Up 14)

Digital Sales
5K (+74%) Total Sales: 1.852 million

Undo It

Digital Sales
5K (-23%) Total Sales: 1.132 million

[UAll-American Girl[/U]

Digital Sales
6K (-20%) Total Sales: 1.386 million

Before He Cheats

Digital Sales
5K (-3%) Total Sales: 3.248 million

To view Carrie’s full chart history, use the link below.
Carrie's Chart History (6/23/11)

thunder92

Im assuming the RM sales would only count for Brad right? or would Carrie get credit for a "platinum" single when it happens?
also, would this be counted toward her totall amount of digital sales?

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Im assuming the RM sales would only count for Brad right? or would Carrie get credit for a "platinum" single when it happens?
also, would this be counted toward her totall amount of digital sales?

I checked When I Get Where I'm Going (Brad & Dolly Parton) and Whiskey Lullaby (Brad & Alison Krauss) and in both cases both artist are credited with the certifications for the song. So Brad and Carrie would both be credited with any certifications for RM.