Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie 2014 Radio Interviews

cmuf2011

Oh i don't mind you posting interviews in other threads this thread is just so that if anyone wants to listen to an interview a day a week 3 months from now they won't be spending hours looking for that one particular interview. At least not any interviews from late Sept 2014 to now

Ann055

Oh i don't mind you posting interviews in other threads this thread is just so that if anyone wants to listen to an interview a day a week 3 months from now they won't be spending hours looking for that one particular interview. At least not any interviews from late Sept 2014 to now

Ok, gotcha! Some tough things going on in my life right now & I'm too sensitive. I apologize.

And, I know about the interview thread, I made the one for the BA era - not an easy job.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Smokyiiis

I actually hope she NEVER has to sing with Ariana Grande. I don't think their personalities are in the least bit similar. I believe in my heart that Ariana is headed down the same path as Miley Cyrus