Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at the Opry 3-4-11

Claire2004

^^On the FB page it says Content Not Found. Am I doing something wrong? lol
I'm so excited for the SWISLY video! Once I can access it lol! :):):)

Edit: Friend request before I can access the vids and pics? Lol sorry

rainbow1

Saw your pics on the FC!! Outstanding!! Thank you so much! Sent in a friend request...says you have to accept me. Hope you do.

maddkat

Staff member
Can anyone put them on here for us who don't do FB? :eek:
here ya go...
http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/maddkat/videos/?action=view&current=SWISLY_.mp4
http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/maddkat/videos/?action=view&current=SongsLikeThis_.mp4

don't know if you'll need it but password - carrieopry

Saw your pics on the FC!! Outstanding!! Thank you so much! Sent in a friend request...says you have to accept me. Hope you do.
when I get it I will.:) So far nada

The opry took the YT vids off for copywrite infringement.
never had mine on youtube

DizzyDollyDee

here ya go...
videos :: SWISLY_.mp4 video by maddkat - Photobucket
videos :: SongsLikeThis_.mp4 video by maddkat - Photobucket

don't know if you'll need it but password - carrieopry

when I get it I will.:) So far nada

never had mine on youtube

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! My word that SWISLY was absolutely awesome - and she was sick on top of it - unreal what talent that young lady has!!! Thank you so much for posting so I could see it consider yourself doubly hugged!! :D

rainbow1

Donna, I got an email that you accepted me earlier this morn. I didn't see the vid...I'll look again.

DizzyDollyDee

Hopefully all the fans will take the time to watch "Madkat's" video of SWISLY posted above beings we aren't going to get a single - AWESOME!!
Thanks again!!!

maddkat

Staff member
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! My word that SWISLY was absolutely awesome - and she was sick on top of it - unreal what talent that young lady has!!! Thank you so much for posting so I could see it consider yourself doubly hugged!! :D
:) thanks and you're welcome

Found it!!!! My goof! It's more beautiful than I imagined!!! All thanks to you!!

SWISLY sounds so lovely! I hope she sings this again on march 26 :)

SWISLY is gorgeous.I could stand to hear it again on the 26th.
But if she really went wild and busted out Quitter or Unapologize I'd be real happy too.