Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie featured in the Bieber movie

carebear4eva

Rumors are abuzz that there is a picture of Carrie in Never Say Never. Not much, but hey, it's something! Still waiting for more details, will post soon :)

Britt011

ha I'm definitely not brave enough! Sitting in a theater with 10 year old girls going crazy over Bieber? no thanks. lol

undrwood9098

Anyone brave enough to head to the theater & confirm this one?

Between the fact that it's 3D and little girls will be having seizures in their popcorn buckets, and the fact that it's the Biebs, I'm too petrified. I'd rather stub my toe on a stack of rusty pins, needles, thumbtacks, and nails than enter that theater. :sssh:

Claire2004

Between the fact that it's 3D and little girls will be having seizures in their popcorn buckets, and the fact that it's the Biebs, I'm too petrified. I'd rather stub my toe on a stack of rusty pins, needles, thumbtacks, and nails than enter that theater. :sssh:

Lol :rofl:

Carrieflattsfan

Rumors are abuzz that there is a picture of Carrie in Never Say Never. Not much, but hey, it's something! Still waiting for more details, will post soon :)

There was another thread posted about this; Carrie was shown in a picture with the other artists that performed on Fashion Rocks 2007. The picture is shown on the thread, and the poster just saw the film.

PS- Even if no one was willing to see it, I wouldn't. :D

teesharky

There was another thread posted about this; Carrie was shown in a picture with the other artists that performed on Fashion Rocks 2007. The picture is shown on the thread, and the poster just saw the film.

PS- Even if no one was willing to see it, I wouldn't. :D

Is Bieber in the picture? I didn't think he was even around in 2007, or born yet. lol

teesharky

Apparently the Soul Surfer trailer was played before the Bieber movie! How cool is that? That is the BEST promo you can get--- advertising to millions of Bieber fans!

In the sightings thread, the person who went to the movie, said people screamed when they saw Carrie on the big screen in the preview trailer!

carebear4eva

Apparently the Soul Surfer trailer was played before the Bieber movie! How cool is that? That is the BEST promo you can get--- advertising to millions of Bieber fans!

In the sightings thread, the person who went to the movie, said people screamed when they saw Carrie on the big screen in the preview trailer!

Wow, tee, you've said a lot of awesome things....THIS ONE OS THE MOST AWESOME!!!! That's amazing, AMAZING promotion for Soul Surfer!!! And it's so nice, although a little weird that so many Beliebers are closet carebears!

Why do all artists fan bases create names for themselves? Eh, whatever....Nothing comes CLOSE to Carebear!!

cpeTN89

Wow....shocking that the bieber fans like carrie so much. I will just take your alls word for it that Carries picture is in the movie. Definitely not worth going to see the movie to check it out myself though. But it is really cool they showed soul surfer preview before it. Great promo!