Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Furnished Mobile Home on Parents Property For Visits

Smokyiiis

https://radaronline.com/photos/pregnant-carrie-underwood-living-trailer/

[h=2]EXCLUSIVE[/h] [h=1]Back To Her Roots! Pregnant Carrie Underwood Sleeps In A Tiny Trailer[/h][h=3]Eat Better. Look Better. Feel Better. Ask the Arivale health team questions for free. Get answers in 5-minutes or less. Opens a New Window. [/h] [h=3]Mobile home on parents property is a far cry from mega-rich singer's estate.[/h]

pregnant-carrie-underwood-living-trailer-pp-1.jpg

Pregnant country queen Opens a New Window. Carrie Underwood Opens a New Window. and former hockey player hubby Mike Fisher Opens a New Window. are living the high life in a Tennessee mega-mansion — but sleep in a double-wide trailer when they visit her parents! The golden coupleworth $115 million — recently moved into a custom-built estate in Franklin, 21 miles south of Nashville. But in her hometown of Checotah, Okla., Carrie has just fitted out a $40,000 mobile home to stay in, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal. Click through for more!

maddkat

Staff member
what a tacky article, leave them be radar
and its not exclusive Carrie has talked about the trailer,nor have they moved to the new house yet

Smokyiiis

If you read the article you find out that it is the NEIGHBOR that squealed the news to Radar Online. It's not necessarily a tacky article and I actually think it's a great idea for a guest house on the property. She is soon gonna have two little ones and Mike with her on Christmas and Thanksgiving visits and it sorta makes sense. I think it's a good idea!

maddkat

Staff member
^ no one forced radar to post the article or picture,tacky:not having or exhibiting good taste

hjj

I remember recently she spoke about having something on parents property that they did not get cable since they are not there long.

ethelu

what a tacky article, leave them be radar
and its not exclusive Carrie has talked about the trailer,nor have they moved to the new house yet
'

I thought it was strange that they said she and Mike had moved into their "mega-mansion". I would bet they have no idea what Carrie's new home is like.

oldyfan

I'm sure Carrie & Mikes new home will be everything they want for them and their family. It sounds like it is their forever home. As for putting a Mobile home as an addition onto Carries parents property, it only makes sense. Carrie has two siblings who also have families, and during the holidays, and other times, having extra room is needed, especially when you have a little one and a baby. it also can be used by other family members as a guest house. Perfect!

carriecountrystar

I'm sure Carrie & Mikes new home will be everything they want for them and their family. It sounds like it is their forever home. As for putting a Mobile home as an addition onto Carries parents property, it only makes sense. Carrie has two siblings who also have families, and during the holidays, and other times, having extra room is needed, especially when you have a little one and a baby. it also can be used by other family members as a guest house. Perfect!

It makes sense if they're moving to Franklin- as stated in article. I was actually in Nashville for vacation before and talked to some people that have lived there for a long time. They say that a lot of celebrities (Faith and Tim Mcgraw) live in Franklin. It's close enough to Nashville but far enough for privacy. I think Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds also live there.

LilUnderwood

Franklin is a very family oriented area as well with great schools, parks, and lots to do! Most people move out there when they want to settle down. I currently live in Nashville but wouldn’t mind moving south to Franklin some day!

sco

'

I thought it was strange that they said she and Mike had moved into their "mega-mansion". I would bet they have no idea what Carrie's new home is like.
That article is relatively harmless but I would have thoughts the Checotah folks were trained to not talk to the press. The location of their property is public information. The press probably have external photos. I’m sure it’s gated to keep lurkers out. I’m sure it’s a nice house but I doubt it’s a ‘mega mansion.’ Apparently they are moving this weekend Mike posted a picture of the moving van.

Kizmet311

Hmmm, that's trailer is supposed to be tiny? Looks pretty big to me, I guess I'm just poor. lol.

I grew up in a single-wide and when I was a kid, I thought people who had double-wide trailers were pretty well off! Plus, I know that the finishes in trailers are not high quality materials, but the new double-wides are quite pretty inside. My cousin has one, lol.

oldyfan

I grew up in a single-wide and when I was a kid, I thought people who had double-wide trailers were pretty well off! Plus, I know that the finishes in trailers are not high quality materials, but the new double-wides are quite pretty inside. My cousin has one, lol.

Yes, they are quite nice now. They also come in various sizes, some quite large.

Mirasa45A

https://radaronline.com/photos/pregnant-carrie-underwood-living-trailer/

EXCLUSIVE

Back To Her Roots! Pregnant Carrie Underwood Sleeps In A Tiny Trailer

Eat Better. Look Better. Feel Better. Ask the Arivale health team questions for free. Get answers in 5-minutes or less. Opens a New Window.

Mobile home on parents property is a far cry from mega-rich singer's estate.

pregnant-carrie-underwood-living-trailer-pp-1.jpg

Pregnant country queen Opens a New Window. Carrie Underwood Opens a New Window. and former hockey player hubby Mike Fisher Opens a New Window. are living the high life in a Tennessee mega-mansion — but sleep in a double-wide trailer when they visit her parents! The golden coupleworth $115 million — recently moved into a custom-built estate in Franklin, 21 miles south of Nashville. But in her hometown of Checotah, Okla., Carrie has just fitted out a $40,000 mobile home to stay in, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal. Click through for more!

is this the house that was shown on "American Idol Show" in 2005 when Carrie went home for TOP 3 ?

Smokyiiis

No its the same PROPERTY but certainly not the same home. They have a house on the property that Carrie grew up in. She bought the mobile home to have another place for her growing family to stay during holidays