Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie gets her own SiriusXM channel

liz278

I sincerely hope she plays some of my favorite deep cuts (if she hasn’t already) including: Relapse, The Girl You Think I Am, Starts With Goodbye, and Whenever You Remember… basically half of Some Hearts lol
I have heard Relapse and The Girl You Think I Am, and I think I heard Whenever You Remember

adam1995

I'm sure she will be playing every song she's ever recorded. Just a matter of hearing them at the right time.

Smokyiiis

Wow, loved the mix this morning on my way in to the office. I got Flat on the Floor, some Allan Jackson, Eric Church, Miranda, Sheryl Crow, etc etc. My drive is 45 minutes so I really enjoyed my SiriusXM! I didn't have to listen to 10 guys before I heard a female. And she even puts little tidbits in there. Like this morning I heard about the first time that Ed met her after he'd already been hired for her band

FanSince04

Wow, loved the mix this morning on my way in to the office. I got Flat on the Floor, some Allan Jackson, Eric Church, Miranda, Sheryl Crow, etc etc. My drive is 45 minutes so I really enjoyed my SiriusXM! I didn't have to listen to 10 guys before I heard a female. And she even puts little tidbits in there. Like this morning I heard about the first time that Ed met her after he'd already been hired for her band
Her tips and tidbits are refreshing. Spoke about eating lots of boiled eggs the other day 😂 Also, discussed the making of Cowboy Casanova along with getting more input in Carnival Ride!

Last edited:

liz278

I have been pleasantly surprised by the guest DJs - NeedToBreath, LadyA, Cece Winans and now Smokey Robinson! I hope Brad does it and maybe Keith.