Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie holds high praises for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Aldean

undrwood9098

I love seeing things like this. It just shows how much respect Carrie has for her peers. I'm also happy to see how much she enjoys Kelly Clarkson! :)

Carrie Underwood Says Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean are “Two of Her Favorite People” | mjsbigblog

When Carrie Underwood introduced “Dont’ You Wanna Stay” on a country countdown show, she told the host that the tune’s duetters, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson are “two of her favorite people” and Kelly is “an amazing vocalist, fun to be around.”

When Kelly came out to Carrie’s show at the Bridgestone in Tennessee, “I think she had a lot of fun,” Carrie said, “maybe a little too much fun. But it was all good!”

Kizmet311

I love that. I keep hoping and praying that one of the duets Kelly has hinted at for her new album will be Carrie. Those two singing together would be amazing!

cpeTN89

I have wanted Carrie and Kelly to do a duet for years now....I sure hope that happens someday. Their voice would just click so well together. Would also enjoy hearing Carrie do a duet with Jason as well, considering he is my favorite male country artist.

AIgrl06

Aww, that's awesome! I love that there is a mutual respect there. And they both enjoy each other's music! I would kill to hear them duet.

DizzyDollyDee

Great interviews / questions!! Always wondered how she was handling those deer heads of Mikes!!
Love JA and KC duet - not sure how she would sound with Carrie. She has a powerful voice like Carrie does so for once that wouldn't be a problem.
Carrie always seems like she has to work not to drown out others.
Thamks for post!!

pklongbeach

I have not been too warm to the idea of a duet between them in the past as I have always wanted Carrie to keep a healthy distance ffrom her idol past.
But now that she is such an established artist and Kelly is as well, I think a duet between them would be epic.
We are talking huge.

bigbluegrl23

I have not been too warm to the idea of a duet between them in the past as I have always wanted Carrie to keep a healthy distance ffrom her idol past.
But now that she is such an established artist and Kelly is as well, I think a duet between them would be epic.
We are talking huge.

this is prob an understatement. a duet by the two top top top idols? thatd b INSANE! haha
becca T

Wryscelle

I love how they are both equally respectful when asked about the other. And yes, a duet would be awesome, two of the most gifted artists of this generation singing a song together is a surefire hit.