Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Hologram at Brad Paisley Concert

wonton

I've wanted to see Brad Paisley in concert for a long time... and finally did last night! Perfect tour to see him on because of Remind Me and the infamous hologram. I was also really curious to see how the audience would react since I figured not many of them knew it was a hologram.

So I'm sure a lot of you know The Band Perry opened for Brad (they were great, lots of energy. I'm a big fan) and he brought them back out for Whiskey Lullaby. The crowd went nuts when Kimberly walked on stage. And since Remind Me was several songs after Whiskey Lullaby, people were even more convinced that Brad would bring out guest singers.

I tell you, that hologram is really good. She walks out onto a platform, and they even have some wind blowing through her hair (it was an outdoor concert, so added another factor of credibility). People flipped out! So many people taking pictures. They even had flashes on light on her like she was getting the flash. Brad even thanked Carrie along with all the opening acts at the end of the show. I love how he fools people on this! haha. I heard lots of people after the show talking about how Carrie was there, including my Dad (who I went to the show with).

Anyways, this is getting long, but I sure enjoyed the show. Brad is a wonderful entertainer, musician, comedian and vocalist. He does a lot in his show to make it feel personal to that region and interacts with the audience a lot. I can't wait to see him again. Also, The Band Perry was kind enough to be signing autographs after the show and the wait wasn't even too long. They weren't allowed to pose for pictures, but I got to speak with them briefly and tell them how much of a fan I was (since Hip to My Heart days). Kimberly is sweet and funny. Neil seemed like a cool guy and shook my hand.

ashley

lol. sometimes holograms can look so real. it's crazy! i would have loved to have seen that.

opry051008

That's so funny that Brad fools everyone even after everyone's all gone home they still think that they've seen Carrie. lol.

Thanks for letting us know. I always wondered how goo the hologram was. How far away were you sitting?

teesharky

That is so awesome!! I was supposed to see brad in june but he came the same day as Aerosmith so we had to go with aerosmith as we figure Brad will tour our area again soon-- but aerosmith may not.

wonton

That's so funny that Brad fools everyone even after everyone's all gone home they still think that they've seen Carrie. lol.

Thanks for letting us know. I always wondered how goo the hologram was. How far away were you sitting?

I was in the second tier of the amphitheater, so I was several hundred feet away. From that distance it looked pretty real, especially when they show her on the big screen (but I imagine that's just the original video). I had binoculars though and I could tell it was a hologram in a zoomed in view.

NC State Carrie Fan

When I went to a Brad Paisley concert last summer it was Brad and Jerrod Niemann and Blake Shelton and Scotty McCreery made a guest appearance since we were in his hometown and the loudest the crowd screamed all night was when Carrie's hologram walked out on stage to sing Remind Me