Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie in TV Guide magazine.

My mom gets the TV Guide magazine and there was a little bit about The Sound Of Music in it. Wasn't much just a little article and Carrie is on the back of it (Whole back page) and a little add on the front of the magazine. (November 25th- December 8th issue) Here it is on my tumblr page (The back of it, just click the link): Jessica

mbh

My mom gets the TV Guide magazine and there was a little bit about The Sound Of Music in it. Wasn't much just a little article and Carrie is on the back of it (Whole back page) and a little add on the front of the magazine. (November 25th- December 8th issue) Here it is on my tumblr page (The back of it, just click the link): Jessica

I love the promo that Carrie is getting. AWESOME!!!

JB172

She is also in the Entertainment Weekly with the 50 shades cover, she is the sound bite thing they have every week and it's the joke she made about Blake being the one naked and licking a hammer, the pic is when she has the glittery headband and shiny pants on.

jbrown

Love love all these Carrie new/spics lately. Can't wait for the one hour behind the scenes of SOM and Macy's thanksgiving parade.