Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

******Carrie Independence Day On Idol******

Carrie Country

Carrie Independence Day on Idol.....Clear to see why she won.....this performance says it all.....I bet Martina even voted for this.....sure do wish I would have seen this as it happened live I would have been a fan A LONG TIME AGO......GO CARRIE!!!!!!!

Carrieflattsfan

Love this performance! My favorite from Idol is either "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" or Martina's "When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues."
She has been a huge inspiration to Carrie & she sure did her proud!! Any artist should be honored to have her cover one of their songs. :)

Carrie Country

Carrie had an amazing voice then but now it's even better.........and hitting those high Martina type notes and that range comes a lot easier to her now.......I think she should record Martina songs.......Broken Wing......Independence Day......and When God Fearnin Get The Blues......she needs to do a cover album with the songs from the women country music she loves!!!!

pklongbeach

That "Broken Wing" is why Carrie is as famous as she is.
When you erase the looks the personality, That smile!! You have a voice that creates magic.