Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie is #1 Trending Topic on Yahoo!

harry_potter_211

Does anyone notice that Carrie is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo! right now? I thought you all might've been interested.

People probably have heard that Carrie is upset for being blamed for Mike's trade when it wasn't even her fault. :(

supercarriefan

Very interesting. I wonder why she is trending lately. It could be due to the trade. Either way it shows people are interested in Carrie which is good!

buckeyecarriefan

I clicked on it and the news story was about the radio station that "banned" her, and how Mike didn't think it was funny. Just another article reporting something that happened well over a week ago as new fresh "news".

swansonben

people are stupid if they think its her fault for the trade. she cant control anything. I dont watch Hockey, but this whole thing is stupid

epicamends

Hey, Carrie's career is dead quiet lately, and considering that this story presents her and Mike in a good light, I'll take the press! Keeps her name out there.

Claire2004

Do you guys think people from that radio station apologized to Carrie & Mike for that very unfunny joke? They seem to really like Mike, and Mike was not amused by their joke.

teesharky

'the ban thing seems to be taking over on twitter still, and it is like 2 weeks old already, right? I thought this would go away by now but people keep talking about it. Poor Carrie. :(

Oh well. It will make for an interesting side note in her E!True Hollywood story some day. lol

undrwood9098

The guys at this radio station should feel like utter crap, because now they are messing with the career of someone who could buy their careers and sell it for 4x of what she bought it, and they're also putting Mike on their bad side (seeing as he's made public announcements to leave Carrie out of the trade situation), and Mike is a beast.

The radio thing is a total sham anyways, seeing as it's an electro-pop/Top 40-based radio channel, so it's not like Carrie would get play on there in the first place.

Claire2004

The guys at this radio station should feel like utter crap, because now they are messing with the career of someone who could buy their careers and sell it for 4x of what she bought it, and they're also putting Mike on their bad side (seeing as he's made public announcements to leave Carrie out of the trade situation), and Mike is a beast.

The radio thing is a total sham anyways, seeing as it's an electro-pop/Top 40-based radio channel, so it's not like Carrie would get play on there in the first place.

I hope they feel like crap, but I wouldn't be surprised if those people are actually enjoying the free publicity they garnered with their joke.

liveasong

I've been on the forums a lot lately and the comments about the radio bann are good. They're all saying how immature the radio station is and they're defending Carrie. As for the trade, the comments are mixed.

Carrieflattsfan

US Weekly just posted the story today. :p. I don't think the ban talk is negative, because 99% of the comments I've seen defend Carrie & Mike.

People have spread much more negative gossip about Carrie; I'm thankful the talk is about something relatively harmful. The "reaction" from Carrie & Mike is being too sensationalized, in my opinion. All these other media outlets took ONE innocent comment from a single article and posted it. Mike and Carrie have every right to speak out if they feel like it, and Mike just spoke the truth. What that radio station did to Carrie is one of the most immature, unprofessional things I've heard in a very long time. Whether it was a joke or not, true professionals would NEVER do such a thing.

carrieidol1

they're talking about this on my local news tonight.... MOVE ON PEOPLE! go stalk Charley Sheen and Lindsey Lohan!!!