Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie & Mike at tonight's Brad Paisley Concert (1/30/11)

Jade_kt

^^^Love it. Carrie's interaction w/ Mike is too cute :D I think she even offered him some alcohol and he turned it down....hahaha. Carrie quit corrupting Mike ;) Glad to see them playing around w/ each other.

Jade_kt

Even though it was great that Carrie sang Alcohol w/ Brad, I would have died if Carrie and Brad sang "Oh love" since we have never heard that song live.

Jade_kt

No she actually sang a line when she was standing next to Brad. There just isn't a clear video of it yet. I've only seen one video of it but the video is very shaky and there is alot of background noise. I was going to post it but I was waiting to see if a better video pops up instead.

Last edited:

Jade_kt

Yeah that last note was off. That is why I wanted to wait for a better video to come out to hear Carrie better since it seems that lady in the background recording the video was singing that last note over Carrie. Plus the video was so shaky it gave me a headache....lol. I say wait for a better video to come out.

Last edited:

bree

Is Carrie not the most adorable person in the world?! So cute watching her dance and sing along to Brad's concert. Love her interactions with Mike! They both look great. I always say it, but I just love Carrie's Burberry scarf, it goes with absolutely everything!

stuffy

To me it's nasty that Carrie's "fans" would stoop so low as to harass another artist especially someone who is Carrie's friend. She wouldn't have to defend herself if certain fans had more restraint. We don't even know if it is Miranda or a fan of hers. Carrie's had fake twitter and fake dog accounts tool.

lsmil104

So is it fair to say that Carrie didn't actually "sing" per se, but just mouthed a few words?

I thought she actually sang a line. I guess not. lol

She did sing with Brad, he pulled her over at one point and she sang a line or two and danced some more. I guess it's just not on video yet.

Jade_kt

Sorry I posted it in the wrong thread. Was trying to post it in the other thread but had this thread open too when I did and so accidently put it in the wrong thread.

fearless_dancerrr

so far this is the only video where you can really hear her sing the line. she sings the "put that lamp shade on your head" part. cute :) wish there were better quality vids though..