Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on Chelsea Lately (JUST A DISCUSSION haha)

bigbluegrl23

ok so i LOVE chelsea handler and chelsea lately and i know ive seen some here say they love her too. what do you all think the chance of carrie ever doing chelsea lately is? i know chelsea once said she thot carrie was a "cute little nugget" haha when talking about jessica simpson. chelsea may seem intimidating to carrie but chelsea really only seems to dislike idiots lol she doesnt just make fun of celebs to be mean. She respects when a celeb has actual talent and I feel like chelsea would appreciate that carrie hates the hollywood bull****. carrie is quiet but i feel like she is more comfortable showing her sense of humor now. im just wondering if carrie doesnt want to do it bc she feels like its inappropriate when she has young fans or something like that. or she herself could feel intimidated by chelsea, who knows. anyhoo, i thot this would be an interesting discussion.
becca T

_luvqry

I like Chelsea as well even though some of her jokes are really lame. I guess I can't remember her being mean to Carrie. In fact she made some compliment once when she mentioned she likes Carrie and BHC.

Daydreamer81

Love Chelsea would love for Carrie to be on her show. Kinda wish Carrie was doing more than two talk shows to promote soul surfer

undrwood9098

YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED. I read the title on the main forum, and it cut off at "(JUST", so I was expecting a "JUST CONFIRMED!" or something. :p

But I'd love it! I love Chelsea, and I think it'd be an awesome interview. More and more big names are going to Chelsea Lately's show, especially country stars. Even T-Swift was there in the end of 2010.

AIgrl06

Hm, I think Chelsea Handler's OK. She definitely wouldn't be mean to Carrie (interviewers are almost never mean to their guests), but she might make Carrie a little uncomfortable, lol. I think the main reason Carrie doesn't go on Chelsea Lately is because she doesn't really have much to gain from it, does she? The target demographic for Chelsea Lately isn't really Carrie Underwood fans. Get what I'm saying? I could just be babbling...

undrwood9098

Hm, I think Chelsea Handler's OK. She definitely wouldn't be mean to Carrie (interviewers are almost never mean to their guests), but she might make Carrie a little uncomfortable, lol. I think the main reason Carrie doesn't go on Chelsea Lately is because she doesn't really have much to gain from it, does she? The target demographic for Chelsea Lately isn't really Carrie Underwood fans. Get what I'm saying? I could just be babbling...

No harm in gaining fans through a different demographic :)

AIgrl06

^That's definitely true. But is it worth Carrie feeling uncomfortable through an interview? 'Cause I'm pretty sure she would feel out of place.

...Not that I would be upset if she were on Chelsea Lately, I wouldn't. I'd love it! I just think realistically the chances are slim.

bigbluegrl23

there's not just one type of guest on her show tho. everyone from amanda seyfried, to justine bieber, to taylor swift, to blake shelton, to ann hathaway, to betty white etc etc... chelsea lately is very popular among a young demographic. it would be very beneficial to carrie.
becca T

bigbluegrl23

YOU GOT ME SO EXCITED. I read the title on the main forum, and it cut off at "(JUST", so I was expecting a "JUST CONFIRMED!" or something. :p

But I'd love it! I love Chelsea, and I think it'd be an awesome interview. More and more big names are going to Chelsea Lately's show, especially country stars. Even T-Swift was there in the end of 2010.

haha i actually saw that in the main forum and knew someone would get their hope up LOL.. sorry, i wish it was confirmed!
becca T

fearless_dancerrr

i would love it. chelsea is actually pretty respectful of the celebs that are normal. i remember her saying she only makes fun of the celebrities who take themselves too seriously.

Carrieflattsfan

I love Chelsea Lately. Chelsea is actually really respectful of most people she interviews, and seems to know when she can be a little more out there with her guests, or if she needs to be more reserved. I haven't ever seen her make a guest uncomfortable.

I don't know if Carrie would ever be on her show, but I don't think Chelsea would ask anything that would make Carrie uncomfortable. They would have plenty to talk about that could be entertaining, without being inappropriate. Chelsea has complimented Carrie a few times, so I think she would respect Carrie & make her comfortable. :D

icsuf28

chelsea handler is my absolute favorite and i think shes hilarious ... but i agree with her knowing that theres a line or what she can or cant say depending on what guest is on ... in interviews shes usually more in admiration than anything ... her round table is another story haha

and i dont think carrie would be uncomfortable, i mean shes a grown up

allamericangirl8

I've been a fan of Chelsea's since she had a show called The Chelsea Handler Show.

Chelsea really likes Carrie, and shy people on general. She called her a little nugget once.

As long as Carrie isn't boring an is really hot (so as long as she is natural), Chelsea will love her.

Chelsea didn't like Taylor Swift (who came on Topless Tuesday with her shirt on) because Taylor was kinda boring haha. She dwelled too long on one really boring subject and lacked charisma. I think she was having kind of an off day, though. She didn't seem too confident...

supercarriefan

I love Chelsea, and I think Carrie would be great as a guest on her show. I don't think Chelsea would say or do anything to make Carrie uncomfortable...she seems to know what topics to hit with which guests to get the most out of the interview. It might be a nice opportunity for Carrie to have a more relaxed interview where she could show her sense of humor more.
Chelsea isn't usually mean to celebs just for the sake of being mean, even in her round table. She usually says things the rest of us are already thinking lol. She seems to be mostly bothered by the celebs that do really ridiculous things to get attention. Carrie doesn't give her any material because she avoids doing ridiculous things lol.

cabsmd

hell yeah! Chelsea Handler is awesome, I have followed her since she was on that little show Girls Behaving Badly. She is a riot. Some of her jokes are lame but for the most part, shes hilarious...especially that After Lately show...so funny!

I would hope Carrie wouldnt decline doing the show just because chelsea is....well chelsea. lol I mean, martina mcbride did it...chelsea doesnt make fun of people unless there is something to make fun of. And those celebrities who she trashes, are kinda asking for it by doing some of the things they do.